JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not so good

Reviewer1988306により Mar 26, 2012 に掲載

Did not like this soup at all! I would have better luck making it homemade! The chunks of meat were hard, and I found that I did not care at all for the seasonings in the broth.

love this

Reviewer2356201により Dec 16, 2011 に掲載

living in a gluten free/dairy free household can make quick & easy meals not so quick or easy. homemade is always best, but this stuff is great in a time crunch, and quite yummy!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great GF chicken noodle soup!

Reviewer1421789により Jan 19, 2012 に掲載

I've been looking for a GF chicken soup to have on hand, especially when someone gets sick. I haven't found one until now. This was delicious, and I'm happy to keep it in my pantry! Thanks Health Valley!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A really great chicken noodle soup

Reviewer3050276により Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

It's not perfect but it really is comforting to know I can just crack open a can of chicken noodle soup that is satisfying and tasty. It is a little starchy but the taste is good and it's not too salty.

Hard to Find but Worth the Effort

Reviewer1191031により Jan 05, 2012 に掲載

This is the best canned gluten free soup around.

Great Alternative

Reviewer1477814により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

This is a delicous option for those who are GF and miss chicken noodle. Unfortunately, ike most soups, it has alot of sodium.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nice option for a gluten-free soup. Not the best tasting though

4903000289496051423により Jul 07, 2013 に掲載

There are so few soups that someone who is gluten sensitive can buy at the grocery store. This is a nice option to have. However, it isn't the best tasting soup, so we don't order too much of it.

OK

MonicaH78により Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

Tastet ok, but will not bye again.

ok

Reviewer2951013により Dec 07, 2011 に掲載

ok... my son did not like the taste of it...

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9