JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not so good

Reviewer1988306により 3 26, 2012 に掲載

Did not like this soup at all! I would have better luck making it homemade! The chunks of meat were hard, and I found that I did not care at all for the seasonings in the broth.

love this

Reviewer2356201により 12 16, 2011 に掲載

living in a gluten free/dairy free household can make quick & easy meals not so quick or easy. homemade is always best, but this stuff is great in a time crunch, and quite yummy!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great GF chicken noodle soup!

Reviewer1421789により 1 19, 2012 に掲載

I've been looking for a GF chicken soup to have on hand, especially when someone gets sick. I haven't found one until now. This was delicious, and I'm happy to keep it in my pantry! Thanks Health Valley!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A really great chicken noodle soup

Reviewer3050276により 6 25, 2012 に掲載

It's not perfect but it really is comforting to know I can just crack open a can of chicken noodle soup that is satisfying and tasty. It is a little starchy but the taste is good and it's not too salty.

Hard to Find but Worth the Effort

Reviewer1191031により 1 05, 2012 に掲載

This is the best canned gluten free soup around.

Great Alternative

Reviewer1477814により 2 20, 2012 に掲載

This is a delicous option for those who are GF and miss chicken noodle. Unfortunately, ike most soups, it has alot of sodium.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nice option for a gluten-free soup. Not the best tasting though

4903000289496051423により 7 07, 2013 に掲載

There are so few soups that someone who is gluten sensitive can buy at the grocery store. This is a nice option to have. However, it isn't the best tasting soup, so we don't order too much of it.

OK

MonicaH78により 6 17, 2012 に掲載

Tastet ok, but will not bye again.

ok

Reviewer2951013により 12 07, 2011 に掲載

ok... my son did not like the taste of it...

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9