JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great

Reviewer1540782により May 27, 2008 に掲載

Love this stuff - great for my digestion and great tasting.

Using with the Fat Flush Diet

Reviewer2080972により May 07, 2007 に掲載

This product is highly recommended! The taste is great and it's a great fiber supplement!

Apple Juice

Reviewer2259645により Jul 08, 2008 に掲載

My husband takes this EVERY day, along with Rainbow Light's Everyday Fiber System Powder, mixed with apple juice. He puts it all in a jar and shakes well - drinking from the jar [with lid in hand] shaking as necessary to keep all the "stuff" mixed. This in lieu of chemical medications from the doctor for his digestive problems.

flaxseed

Reviewer3288280により Oct 30, 2007 に掲載

This product is worth it's wait on gold. It truly help to free colon of reside and waste

Love this product!

Reviewer3350808により Oct 26, 2007 に掲載

I add this product to my breakfast smoothie. I have two dogs, and I sprinkle some on their food every morning too! Keeps their coats looking beautiful. Great Product

Great Product

Reviewer2064134により Jan 08, 2010 に掲載

After using this product my headaches have lessened and i feel more energized in the mornings.

FiProFlax

Reviewer2149160により May 01, 2009 に掲載

What I really like about this product, is that I can put it in my food while I am cooking and my family does not have a clue that I am giving them something good.

tastes great

Reviewer2178022により Nov 04, 2008 に掲載

I recently bought this so I can't comment on how it is affecting my health

Great Product

Reviewer2242942により Aug 17, 2009 に掲載

I take this once a day either on a salad or with my breakfast shake. My last physical my doctor was please that my bad cholestrol was going down and my good was improving. I have to say that this product as helped.

Edward Hallissey

Reviewer2143084により Jan 23, 2008 に掲載

For extra omegas it is great

商品 1 - 10 の合計 36