JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

If it wasn't for the calcium silicate, this would be OK

Health-Is-Wealthにより Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

In the country I was born in - salt is iodised with IODATE, which is toxic rubbish. I'm used to sea salt so incorporating it would not be a huge change for me. The taste of this salt is much nicer than regular table salt. HOWEVER - calcium silicate is NOT hypoallergenic and causes wheezing. I understand the need for an anti-caking agent, but even magnesium carbonate would have been a better choice Hain?! If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Iodized Sea Salt Йодированная соль

NataliyaKvitkaにより Aug 27, 2012 に掲載

I use iodized salt for hot cooking and for salads. It's really great. // Использую при готовке горячих блюд и для салатов, отличная соль.

Very big size

4633393031169008993により Dec 06, 2014 に掲載

Very good,fine salt. Convenient packaging.If the salt will fall ,it will not disintegrate. There is a special valve to close

Best Salt

Reviewer2608844により Mar 18, 2012 に掲載

Fast delivery

Healthy Salt

Reviewer3304260により Jun 10, 2012 に掲載

This is great for my thyroid.

Hain Sea Salt

Reviewer3303134により Jun 21, 2012 に掲載

This is the best sea salt I have found. It also shakes easily out of a salt shaker which a lot of other sea salts don't. The taste is perfect. Can't find it in Walmart anymore so I have to order it online.

Iodized Sea Salt .

4707992824164177056により Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

Received very promptly with thanks . I will order again when we run out.K

Good Salt

4690013042331941166により Nov 05, 2014 に掲載

Just what I wanted a sea salt with iodine added. Good price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Hain Iodized Sea Salt... Great!

5350551814576173573により Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

I'm very happy with this purchase. Have used them before & will continue to use them in the future. The product is great! The transaction went smoothly & the shipping was very fast!

Healthy flavor

Reviewer2249741により May 25, 2013 に掲載

Tastes great & has health benefits.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27