JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

If it wasn't for the calcium silicate, this would be OK

Health-Is-Wealthにより Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

In the country I was born in - salt is iodised with IODATE, which is toxic rubbish. I'm used to sea salt so incorporating it would not be a huge change for me. The taste of this salt is much nicer than regular table salt. HOWEVER - calcium silicate is NOT hypoallergenic and causes wheezing. I understand the need for an anti-caking agent, but even magnesium carbonate would have been a better choice Hain?! If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Iodized Sea Salt Йодированная соль

NataliyaKvitkaにより Aug 27, 2012 に掲載

I use iodized salt for hot cooking and for salads. It's really great. // Использую при готовке горячих блюд и для салатов, отличная соль.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Hain Iodized Sea Salt... Great!

5350551814576173573により Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

I'm very happy with this purchase. Have used them before & will continue to use them in the future. The product is great! The transaction went smoothly & the shipping was very fast!

Healthy flavor

Reviewer2249741により May 25, 2013 に掲載

Tastes great & has health benefits.

Good product!

Reviewer2303723により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

We like this salt and are happy that it is better for us and still tastes great!

Good Salt

4690013042331941166により Nov 05, 2014 に掲載

Just what I wanted a sea salt with iodine added. Good price.

Good Salt

Reviewer1530430により Feb 20, 2014 に掲載

This salt is great! I don't know why you'd use anything different.

Very big size

4633393031169008993により Dec 06, 2014 に掲載

Very good,fine salt. Convenient packaging.If the salt will fall ,it will not disintegrate. There is a special valve to close

Good product

Reviewer1690142により Jul 13, 2011 に掲載

I love the fact that you can get Iodide with your sea salt now.

the best salt