JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Awesome Product

5145225800857449295により Nov 09, 2014 に掲載

This product is awesome. The first two weeks I took 2 tablets twice a day. I found that dosage to be a bit much since I thought so clearly that I would often overwork my brain. Keep in mind, I'm a forth year university student working on 2 specialist majors. For the third week I took 2 tablets daily, I find this ideal since I still have significant concentration clarity and I no longer lose my train of thought.

Ms Fluffy

5329555284568937028により Oct 03, 2014 に掲載

its still in fridge .Havent started yet ,but looking forward to it and will then redo Iq Tests

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Yes, this works incredibly well!

Reviewer1448770により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

This works so well it will surprise you, I would recommend that you take it with other supplements that increase NGF along with very high level cardio, but for no longer than 20mins, and going to be as early as 9:00AM. Will bring back old memories, feelings, smells, overall experiences.

it's ok

Reviewer2027559により May 27, 2014 に掲載

Didn't see it was tablets instead of capsules and it was harder for my father to swallow. As far as how it worked, can't say but have decided that aloha's medicinals is the one I will continue ordering...

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nice.

5586896955355261579により Jan 17, 2014 に掲載

I find it a good addition to add with choline. Neat little alternative mushroom product. Thank you iHerb

Alzheimers

Reviewer1425160により Oct 12, 2013 に掲載

Originally purchased Super Lion's Mane for my partner's Alzheimer's, which helped. But then I found a concentrated form called Grifron Maitake, Amyloban 3399, which blows this away for serious situations. Super Lion's Mane is still good for general memory enhancement, especially where lower cost is nice.

Super Lion's Mane with Maitake D-Fraction

5428510607376522073により Jul 15, 2013 に掲載

So far, I've noticed improved cognitive function and faster cognitive function. I'm about halfway through the bottle I ordered and I anticipate continued wonderful results. I intend to reorder before this bottle is empty.

Noticed difference

Reviewer2836227により Jul 09, 2013 に掲載

Start out on one pill a day, then move up to 2 a day. I felt a lot better after a week, and definitely noticed that I was a more relaxed.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

Reviewer1942661により Jun 08, 2013 に掲載

i got best boost using this brand i have tryed several but now i found that they have changed the mix

Brilliant for Alzheimers

Reviewer1381497により Apr 02, 2013 に掲載

Within two weeks the difference it made for my mother's short term memory was amazing. Highly recommended!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30