JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Greens Today, Reds Today, Reds Complete, 8.8 oz (261 g)

¥2,362

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Fruit in a cup.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2609712により Mar 19, 2008 に掲載

This supplement delivers a whopping 5 daily servings of fruits if you cant afford to pay the rediculous price of fruit today or if you are not much of a fruit eating person. You get all you need in one daily scoop mixed with your favorite juice or even water. I love the flavor of it and you should see the list of fruits packed into this supplement. Its reasonably priced compared to some other supplements like it. I would highly recommend it even for the fruit eater.

Tastes like summer~

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2398221により Oct 19, 2010 に掲載

Great product added to any fruit smoothie. Blends well with water or juice, with our without a blender. Use caution in taking alone on an empty stomach as it will cause upset due to the strength of the content. (possibly acidity from the fruit concentrate, I'm not certain, but I did have one unpleasant experience when I tried it alone with water first thing in the morning before breakfast.) Adds a lovely color to any fruit drinks and the taste is very fresh and natural.

OMG! Sooooooo Delicious!

Reviewer1301239により Oct 20, 2011 に掲載

This was my 3rd time ordering this product and it tastes awesome added to my smoothie or any other juice. Have to use a blender though to mix it thoroughly. Wish the container was filled to the top. Will definitely order again.

Very Good Product.

Reviewer2163263により Nov 16, 2007 に掲載

Quality Product. Tastes fine and contains lots of antioxidants. Great price, service, and delivery from iherb.com, as usual.

from BERMUDA

Reviewer1106539により Nov 22, 2007 に掲載

I kept reviewing this product and how it claimed to do so much good for your body, then finally I tried it and I will say it lives up to the label. Great taste! I absolutely love it..I drink mine with hot water. I'm very active and I find it fights off minor colds and my skin seems to have taken on an extra glow. Don't ever discontinue, I'm hooked for life.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 28