JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥2,225

¥3,434

のセーブ: ¥1,208 (35 % オフ)

• There is no outer seal on this product. The inner seal may peel off when you open the cap.

• レビュー | 英語
    日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Tastes like summer~

Reviewer2398221により Oct 19, 2010 に掲載

Great product added to any fruit smoothie. Blends well with water or juice, with our without a blender. Use caution in taking alone on an empty stomach as it will cause upset due to the strength of the content. (possibly acidity from the fruit concentrate, I'm not certain, but I did have one unpleasant experience when I tried it alone with water first thing in the morning before breakfast.) Adds a lovely color to any fruit drinks and the taste is very fresh and natural.

Fruit in a cup.

Reviewer2609712により Mar 19, 2008 に掲載

This supplement delivers a whopping 5 daily servings of fruits if you cant afford to pay the rediculous price of fruit today or if you are not much of a fruit eating person. You get all you need in one daily scoop mixed with your favorite juice or even water. I love the flavor of it and you should see the list of fruits packed into this supplement. Its reasonably priced compared to some other supplements like it. I would highly recommend it even for the fruit eater.

Great Product

Reviewer2401707により Nov 08, 2007 に掲載

I recommend this product to anyone looking to supplement their diet with healthy red vegetables. Great taste also.

from BERMUDA

Reviewer1106539により Nov 22, 2007 に掲載

I kept reviewing this product and how it claimed to do so much good for your body, then finally I tried it and I will say it lives up to the label. Great taste! I absolutely love it..I drink mine with hot water. I'm very active and I find it fights off minor colds and my skin seems to have taken on an extra glow. Don't ever discontinue, I'm hooked for life.

OMG! Sooooooo Delicious!

Reviewer1301239により Oct 20, 2011 に掲載

This was my 3rd time ordering this product and it tastes awesome added to my smoothie or any other juice. Have to use a blender though to mix it thoroughly. Wish the container was filled to the top. Will definitely order again.

The best tasting

Reviewer2017265により Apr 15, 2008 に掲載

Great taste gives you enegry and is a great price and as always I herb is the best company to order from

Very Good Product.

Reviewer2163263により Nov 16, 2007 に掲載

Quality Product. Tastes fine and contains lots of antioxidants. Great price, service, and delivery from iherb.com, as usual.

TASTE GREAT!

Reviewer2168093により Sep 14, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product that I mix wix original greens. I wish you got more for the money athough iherb.com has great prices!

REDS COMPLETE

Reviewer2625384により Jan 12, 2009 に掲載

I WILL KEEP USING THIS FORMULA AS A SUPPLEMENT. I AM HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS.

GREAT!

Reviewer2667189により May 05, 2009 に掲載

good stuff! Fast shipping!!!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30