JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

super

Reviewer2060324により Aug 26, 2008 に掲載

i add chia to my salad dressings, my smoothies, and my juices - helps me stay hydrated and balances my blood sugar level and i am sure that there are numerous other benefits

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I can understand why the Aztecs used this now!!!

Reviewer2814882により Jun 20, 2008 に掲載

Very good for the bowels, indigestion, and just energy. I mix up a scoop in some fresh coconut milk, let it get suspended, and then drink. Absolutely so easy to take! Don't think I want to be without it. Everything is running smoothly again. Thanks, iherb, for the great prices and all you offer, not to mention the service. Ten stars always!

Greens Plus Chia seeds

Reviewer2145854により May 06, 2010 に掲載

I've been taking these for over a week now and i've really noticed the difference in my training. My fitness is up and i'm lasting longer during workouts.

CHIA - YES

Reviewer2489700により Jun 24, 2008 に掲載

Ok I was a bit skeptical when I bought this product but I can tell you it is great... I drink it everymorning (1 scoop with water and then I add a super green drink). I have never felt better. I also mix it with peanut butter/raisens and eat on rice crackers for lunch or a snack. This stuff is great.

Feedback on Greens Plus Chia Seeds

Reviewer1422329により Aug 12, 2008 に掲載

Greens Plus Chia Seeds comes in a sturdy container and includes a scoop for measuring out servings. The Chia Seeds are very small and smooth in texture which makes them very easy to swallow when mixed in water or whatever beverage you prefer. They also go well on cereals and could probably easily be baked into breads. They do help to maintain your hydration level when you drink them with water, so they are good to drink on hot days if you're going to be outside for extended periods. You can mix it with Nature's Way Alive! (and some Stevia to sweeten) for a natural energy drink.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Solid addition to the daily routine

Reviewer2370962により Sep 04, 2009 に掲載

I take this every day with 8 ounces of water, and occasionally stir it for about 10 minutes before drinking. It's a great supplement, especially before somewhat strenuous activities and chores where a full stomach could be detrimental. I couldn't agree more with the person who stated that it was very good for the bowels and digestive system. Some folks may not like the taste, so think of the benefits, and doctor it up a little if need be. You won't regret it.

I am very hypoglycemic!

Reviewer2785641により Apr 09, 2008 に掲載

And this added to a smoothie holds my blood sugar well.

First Time Chia Seeder

Reviewer2744559により Mar 10, 2011 に掲載

This is my first try with Chia Seeds. I add it to my Whey Protein Shake in the morning. It makes the shake heartier. I have yet to try it with juice in the afternoon. It is a great way to get your Omega 3's.

Excellent product!

HweeLingにより Sep 28, 2011 に掲載

Very effective!! Helps in clearing bowels almost immediately and it is tasteless!!

very good

Reviewer2812729により Jun 24, 2012 に掲載

nice product in an easy to use container

商品 1 - 10 の合計 109