JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

AMAZING

Reviewer1500644により Feb 04, 2015 に掲載

I have finished my first container of this and wow! I am 30 year old female, I workout everyday and eat very healthy and I couldn't figure out why I was so backed up. I was having a bowel movement twice a week if I was lucky.. Seemed to be like that my whole life! I added one scoop to my oatmeal in the morning and one scoop to my lentils in the afternoon and after two weeks I started going regular. It is amazing. I will not be without this product. I have tried everything.. pills, stool softeners, laxatives, detoxing, evening going to the doctor for a colonoscopy. I Actually started taking chia seeds for the health benefits and to my surprise ... I feel better than ever! This is a must have staple in my everyday diet and I will not be without this product!!!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

WAY better than using Metamucil or whatever ...

Reviewer3045797により Apr 12, 2014 に掲載

I love this ! The packaging comes with a scoop that has a long enough handle to reach ALL the way to the bottom. I add one scoop to a 16 oz water bottle & shake it up. You can also sprinkle it on salad or mix it up with olive oil & whatever to make salad dressing. GREAT for constipation (NO cramping) and has health benefits besides ! Will buy again !

No complaints

Suziesueにより Sep 09, 2013 に掲載

I love this stuff!

ok

Reviewer1403500により Aug 28, 2013 に掲載

its ok!

Buying again!

4935837453539973405により Aug 13, 2013 に掲載

I use it in salads and in my cereals or smoothie in the morning. Keeps hunger away and blood sugar levels stable.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

.....How to use Chia Seeds? The Omega 3 Superfood.

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

love it

CIPRIANにより Aug 02, 2013 に掲載

practical for travel

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2433377により Jun 14, 2013 に掲載

exellent

Love this!!

5286409001690583736により Jun 01, 2013 に掲載

Love adding this to smoothies -tastes great! Will repurchase.

convenient, healthy fiber

Reviewer2344847により Oct 13, 2012 に掲載

I like that you can get whole food nutrition, omegas, fiber, without the carbs, and you don't have to grind like flax seeds. It does stick to teeth and the side of your glass so I typically just scoop, drop in the mouth, and follow with a gulp of water. The taste is very neutral.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 108