JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Misleading

5561234863228638336により Dec 22, 2015 に掲載

It's misleading to call this "ceremonial grade" green tea. The powder is light yellow green in color instead of bright green as it should be. I was surprised to read that in fact, in a 5 gram serving, there is only 1 gram of matcha - the rest is brown rice fillers! The manufacturer should be more upfront about what this powder is. I don't dislike drinking this, but it's definitely not ceremonial matcha. If that's what you're looking for, move on.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nice flavour

5696753077411371470により Nov 26, 2015 に掲載

Too bad most of it is fillers...

Put in my smoothies!

5534303202323310979により Nov 09, 2015 に掲載

Great addition to my smoothies. 1 teaspoon and last sometime. I also occasionally have it as tea and you certainly feel more alive mentally. Colour nice and smells fresh.Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

Product OK but totally misleading marketing & packaging

Reviewer3014933により Aug 02, 2015 に掲載

Buyer beware. I bought this on the advice of a colleague thinking I was buying high quality green tea. It's actually mostly brown rice, with 20% green tea. The deceptive labelling and marketing leads creates suspicion about the other claims made for the product. This product should be clearly labeled as a "Green Tea Drink" with something like "Contains 20% Green Tea" or "Contains 1gram of Green Tea in each serve" clearly visible. Shame, as if it was properly labeled I'd rate it more highly. It mixes and tastes OK - but can't be trusted because of the label.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Misleading, NOT ceremonial grade!

5331978969266682254により Jul 12, 2015 に掲載

ONLY 20% Matcha. 80% brown rice. Very weak in terms of flavor.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Dull color and taste

5274405737423883138により May 31, 2015 に掲載

When I opened the package I was surprised that the product was a light brown color, in contrast with the vibrant green I have come to expect and enjoy in pure matcha I have purchased. The taste was also surprisingly dull, compared with previous matcha I have enjoyed. I read the fine print, and the product contains brown rice solids--perhaps this explains its dull color and taste? I will use in baking and smoothies, but definitely not high enough quality to drink as tea.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Delicious!

5417780756744321913により May 26, 2015 に掲載

I bought this product for a matcha energy bar recipe, but I keep drinking it! It taste delicious and has a beautiful green color. I love that this is organic, as tea leafs are one of those products that are heavily sprayed with pesticides otherwise. Highly recommend.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not pure, it's 80% rice solids!

4820317958418509589により Apr 17, 2015 に掲載

On opening this I was surprised to see it was more greeny brown that rich green. If you read very closely you'll see that a 5g serving only contains 1g ( 1000mg ) of Matcha Green Tea. The other ingredient listed is brown rice powder. This is very impure. I don't know how they can say it is Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Drink. It is mostly rice. I suspect the 5 star reviews are paid reviews, or silly people who have never had %100 Matcha Green Tea before. Here's a clue - it's Green! I threw this in the bin. Tastes like dirt.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

matcha greeen tea

5541797975573013266により Mar 21, 2015 に掲載

I have been using this matcha green tea in my morning smoothie - it is one of the purest forms of green tea and can also be used on its own in hot water. It strengthens the immune systen and detoxifies. It takes a while to get used to the taste - but now I really like it.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

love it

4992585389377501041により Feb 24, 2015 に掲載

Easy to mix and good taste

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています