JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

BROWN RICE FILLERS!

4974378732333400441により Jun 27, 2014 に掲載

I would honestly give this 0 stars if I could. I hate how misleading the advertising it but I guess it's my fault that I thought I was getting quality matcha for a fraction of the price I normally do. This is definatly not ceremonial grade matcha. It tastes horrible and disgusting, not to mention it is only 20% matcha. Don't waste your money.

Dull army color = BAD

4727744879118359558により Nov 07, 2013 に掲載

Good quality matcha tea should be bright electric green in color and NOT other shades of green. The tub I received is a dull army green color with acidic aftertaste. Have written in, hope I get a refund for this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not pure, it's 80% rice solids!

4820317958418509589により Apr 17, 2015 に掲載

On opening this I was surprised to see it was more greeny brown that rich green. If you read very closely you'll see that a 5g serving only contains 1g ( 1000mg ) of Matcha Green Tea. The other ingredient listed is brown rice powder. This is very impure. I don't know how they can say it is Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Drink. It is mostly rice. I suspect the 5 star reviews are paid reviews, or silly people who have never had %100 Matcha Green Tea before. Here's a clue - it's Green! I threw this in the bin. Tastes like dirt.

Dull color and taste

5274405737423883138により May 31, 2015 に掲載

When I opened the package I was surprised that the product was a light brown color, in contrast with the vibrant green I have come to expect and enjoy in pure matcha I have purchased. The taste was also surprisingly dull, compared with previous matcha I have enjoyed. I read the fine print, and the product contains brown rice solids--perhaps this explains its dull color and taste? I will use in baking and smoothies, but definitely not high enough quality to drink as tea.

Misleading

5561234863228638336により Dec 22, 2015 に掲載

It's misleading to call this "ceremonial grade" green tea. The powder is light yellow green in color instead of bright green as it should be. I was surprised to read that in fact, in a 5 gram serving, there is only 1 gram of matcha - the rest is brown rice fillers! The manufacturer should be more upfront about what this powder is. I don't dislike drinking this, but it's definitely not ceremonial matcha. If that's what you're looking for, move on.

Product OK but totally misleading marketing & packaging

Reviewer3014933により Aug 02, 2015 に掲載

Buyer beware. I bought this on the advice of a colleague thinking I was buying high quality green tea. It's actually mostly brown rice, with 20% green tea. The deceptive labelling and marketing leads creates suspicion about the other claims made for the product. This product should be clearly labeled as a "Green Tea Drink" with something like "Contains 20% Green Tea" or "Contains 1gram of Green Tea in each serve" clearly visible. Shame, as if it was properly labeled I'd rate it more highly. It mixes and tastes OK - but can't be trusted because of the label.

Fine product

Reviewer3027087により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

I agree with the reviewer from Finland, a serving of 5 gr only contains 1 gr of matcha tea. However, brown rice solids are very healthy! So I don't mind this product being a blend of matcha tea and brown rice solids. I drink this instead of coffee and feel a whole lot better. More sustainable energy, healthier and no more stomach aches. Brown Rice Solids provide you with a sustained supply of energy to help get you through the most physically demanding activity or your most hectic day without experiencing the symptoms of low-blood sugar that can impede your performance or slow you down. Brown Rice Solids are basically new functional protein ingredients that are processed from sprouted brown rice following organic methods. They are a kind of organic rice protein concentrates but unfortunately, most rice protein concentrates currently available have limited solubility and emulsification properties, poor taste and gritty texture, making it an unsuitable choice for beverages. However, Brown Rice Solids are hypoallergenic, have a sweet-bland taste, highly digestible by infants and adults, and rich in all essential and non-essential amino acids. Moreover, organic Brown Rice Solids are not only a quickly oxidized energy source, but also provide the highest level of naturally occurring nutrients. For example, organically produced Brown Rice Solids contains high levels of potassium and magnesium.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Misleading, NOT ceremonial grade!

5331978969266682254により Jul 12, 2015 に掲載

ONLY 20% Matcha. 80% brown rice. Very weak in terms of flavor.

Poor quality, bad taste

5225153097559668929により Mar 30, 2014 に掲載

This is not a good quality matcha. Tastes terrible. I've even tried to put it in baking to try to use it up, and it is still the worst matcha I've ever tried. As a last resort I'm going to try adding it to smoothies because I hate to waste it. There are other much better brands here on iHerb that I would recommend before this one.

Delicious!

5417780756744321913により May 26, 2015 に掲載

I bought this product for a matcha energy bar recipe, but I keep drinking it! It taste delicious and has a beautiful green color. I love that this is organic, as tea leafs are one of those products that are heavily sprayed with pesticides otherwise. Highly recommend.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 43