Great Eastern Sun, Emerald Cove, Spicy Nori Snack, 12 Packets of 4 Strips Each, 0.44 oz (12 g)

¥ 583.51
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (3)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I absolutely love those !

Posted by 4913623188343689313 on Aug 02, 2013

great for dieters who are looking for something to chew, with no calories and regrets. Nori is tasty, like eating a sushi with nothing inside. Plus, packaging is great - I take them everywhere in my bug (university, work) and they're always there when I need them. Great product !

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

good

Posted by 4944075913505318685 on Dec 16, 2012

Algae are unusual, salty, sweet smell. Liked also pet - cat

Did not eat it

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 27, 2013

Unfortunately I discovered it contains fish ingredients so had to give it away, my friend liked it a lot!

A good snack

Posted by KuusenAlla From Finland on Jan 01, 2014

and you can cut it over your Japanese food etc. Not too spicy, so if you want spicy, try something else.

Tasted good, but Product of China

Posted by 5058737310029821847 on Nov 14, 2013

I generally try to avoid food products from China as there have just too many product recalls, etc and I feel the level of pollution there is too high. Unfortunately, I did not notice until it arrived that it is a product of China. I ate them anyway, and they tasted fine but I would not purchase again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »