JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I absolutely love those !

liatshにより Aug 02, 2013 に掲載

great for dieters who are looking for something to chew, with no calories and regrets. Nori is tasty, like eating a sushi with nothing inside. Plus, packaging is great - I take them everywhere in my bug (university, work) and they're always there when I need them. Great product !

good product

5288211914824041441により Feb 08, 2015 に掲載

but disappears fast

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

4944075913505318685により Dec 16, 2012 に掲載

Algae are unusual, salty, sweet smell. Liked also pet - cat

A good snack

KuusenAllaにより Jan 01, 2014 に掲載

and you can cut it over your Japanese food etc. Not too spicy, so if you want spicy, try something else.

Did not eat it

MyDewHerbにより Jul 27, 2013 に掲載

Unfortunately I discovered it contains fish ingredients so had to give it away, my friend liked it a lot!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ok taste. Have tried better. But still good.

h-annaにより Jun 21, 2014 に掲載

As stated above.

Tasted good, but Product of China

5058737310029821847により Nov 14, 2013 に掲載

I generally try to avoid food products from China as there have just too many product recalls, etc and I feel the level of pollution there is too high. Unfortunately, I did not notice until it arrived that it is a product of China. I ate them anyway, and they tasted fine but I would not purchase again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very disappointed in this product

abbycaにより Oct 02, 2012 に掲載

I love nori, so I was hoping that this would satisfy my seaweed addiction. Unfortunately, there were too many minuses. First, it wasn't spicy at all. Second, the four sheets of nori stuck together. Third, it wasn't crunchy. In fact, it was more chewy than anything else. In short, I can't recommend this product to anyone.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8