JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This makes me so happy!!

healthydoesitにより Oct 10, 2013 に掲載

I currently have severe sensitivities to scents and chemicals. It's been very difficult to get products that actually clean and that are TRULY fragrance free! I've had so many That claim to be natural and free of any fragrance, but I get them and the odor is overbearing. This soap actually has NO scent! None! Woohoo!! And it cleans the hands well. No weird texture or residue. It's perfect and a little goes a long way. Thank you iherb for offering this product! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Fragrance free

Reviewer1907824により May 19, 2013 に掲載

I have MCS (very sensitive to smells) and this is actually fragrance free, which is great! It's also moisturizing and very affordable. The pump is a little weird, like the other review mentioned, but it's fine.

Strange bottle

Reviewer1139510により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

The liquid comes out in a straight line and is too short. The soap itself has no smell which is good

Very nice

Reviewer1956852により Mar 15, 2014 に掲載

Very nice, and nice clear bottle.

Nice product

Reviewer2054091により Feb 02, 2015 に掲載

This hand soap is very mild. It's easy on tender skin. It cleans your hands well, without suds and rinses off completely. I've been through many products I was unable to use, because of irritation or allergy reactions. This one doesn't cause me any problems. I think this is my permanent choice.

Truly Fragrance Free

Reviewer2363951により Sep 08, 2015 に掲載

I am sensitive to chemicals and fragrances and I love this hand soap. It does not leave a weird residue and they recently improved the pump. There is a comment posted about SLS - Sodium LaurYL Sulfate is chemical based and Sodium LaurETH Sulfate is derived from coconut oil - this product contains the later.

No smell at all

4636579288952704281により Dec 14, 2015 に掲載

Great for it has no scent at all. It does the job.

Pure and it works!

Reviewer1070170により Sep 12, 2016 に掲載

For years I've keep a pot of this by every sink and basin. Although I've tried others this is simply the best for avoiding chemicals.

No breakouts

4662280786974742006により Sep 20, 2016 に掲載

I like the product.

Soap.

5089347516238242739により Nov 06, 2014 に掲載

Got the understanding that these soaps were eco-friendly, but they contain SLS (sodium Laureth Sulfate. :(((((

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10