JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

No smell at all

4636579288952704281により Dec 14, 2015 に掲載

Great for it has no scent at all. It does the job.

Truly Fragrance Free

Reviewer2363951により Sep 08, 2015 に掲載

I am sensitive to chemicals and fragrances and I love this hand soap. It does not leave a weird residue and they recently improved the pump. There is a comment posted about SLS - Sodium LaurYL Sulfate is chemical based and Sodium LaurETH Sulfate is derived from coconut oil - this product contains the later.

Nice product

Reviewer2054091により Feb 02, 2015 に掲載

This hand soap is very mild. It's easy on tender skin. It cleans your hands well, without suds and rinses off completely. I've been through many products I was unable to use, because of irritation or allergy reactions. This one doesn't cause me any problems. I think this is my permanent choice.

Soap.

5089347516238242739により Nov 06, 2014 に掲載

Got the understanding that these soaps were eco-friendly, but they contain SLS (sodium Laureth Sulfate. :(((((

Very nice

Reviewer1956852により Mar 15, 2014 に掲載

Very nice, and nice clear bottle.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This makes me so happy!!

healthydoesitにより Oct 10, 2013 に掲載

I currently have severe sensitivities to scents and chemicals. It's been very difficult to get products that actually clean and that are TRULY fragrance free! I've had so many That claim to be natural and free of any fragrance, but I get them and the odor is overbearing. This soap actually has NO scent! None! Woohoo!! And it cleans the hands well. No weird texture or residue. It's perfect and a little goes a long way. Thank you iherb for offering this product! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Fragrance free

Reviewer1907824により May 19, 2013 に掲載

I have MCS (very sensitive to smells) and this is actually fragrance free, which is great! It's also moisturizing and very affordable. The pump is a little weird, like the other review mentioned, but it's fine.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Strange bottle

Reviewer1139510により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

The liquid comes out in a straight line and is too short. The soap itself has no smell which is good

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています