JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 ご購入手続き
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥688

¥811

のセーブ: ¥123 (15 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice smell and no chemicals!

TrueReviewsにより 3 23, 2014 に掲載

I use this detergent when I put my baby's bottles and cutlery into the dishwasher. They come out clean and a nice smell comes out of the dishwasher. Only drawback is that they are not all in one, so you have to add separately salt and brightener. Overall very happy with these. I might try the other smells as well! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I adore its scent!

LoveLifeにより 4 14, 2013 に掲載

It cleans the dishes really well, nothing harmful for my family, and the scent after opening the dishwasher is marvelous. Love it! GrabGreens is the best!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

לא שונה מטבליות ניקוי אחרות

5583887607413805838により 1 04, 2014 に掲載

ריח טוב,ציפיתי שתישאר ארומה גם לאחר סיום המכונה,אך לא היה שינוי.חוץ מזה שזה אקולוגי אין שום הבדל בין זה לטבליות רגילות...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It´s a blast !

RogerNallenPetterssonにより 8 02, 2013 に掲載

This dishwasher detergent is the best i have ever used, easy to use and a perfect result, I absolutely love them !

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good!

4710783596495385093により 10 29, 2013 に掲載

Very good detergent for a more ecofriendly dishwashing! Washes well and doesn't leave anything on the dishes. The stuff has nice and not too strong smell of flowers/fruits that I like although I usually hate everything scented. I also like the not too high price and easy to use tablets! Will be ordering again for sure!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

capsules lave vaisselle

4682964799031355903により 11 01, 2013 に掲載

fait son job tout en laissant une bonne odeur dans le lave vaisselle. je racheterai

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great scent

Reviewer1363836により 8 03, 2013 に掲載

Nice scent, works great

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good

Reviewer1978086により 7 24, 2013 に掲載

Same washing effect as my conventional dishwashing tablets, their smell stays for a few days and the dishwaser smells fresh.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

GrabGreen-Automatic-Dishwashing-Detergent-Red-Pear-with-Magnolia-24-Loads-15-2-oz-432-g

4680318733924333276により 4 22, 2014 に掲載

Have became addicted to this brand ! Works magic - nice, very gentle smell ! Doing excellent job with tea stained cups ! Have already ordered other products from this line of products!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent!

5335615386806413891により 8 14, 2014 に掲載

Cleans much better than mainstream brands like Somat and Finish, leaving the dishes and kitcen smelling nice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »