JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very Pleased

Reviewer2363487により 1 11, 2012 に掲載

I am very pleased with this product. My Chinese Herbalist is using it as part of my protocol to heal a chronic illness I have had for many years. It is working! I also received my order in a timely manner, and I love iHerb's prices!

Eclectic Institute Goldenseal Root

Reviewer1626386により 11 27, 2007 に掲載

Indispensable during cold season. Take at first signs. You probably won't end up on antibiotics. Take maximum dosis.

Good quality

Reviewer3316827により 8 21, 2010 に掲載

The alkaloid berberine is useful against fungal infections, bacterial/viral infections and has anti-inflammatory activities. Someone has writted "Smells very fresh". I confirm ! It costs a little bit more than others but it's definitely in the category of "you get what you pay for".

Eclectic Inst. Goldenseal root

Reviewer1448267により 11 17, 2008 に掲載

Excellent brand - Root is best as opposed to herb.

The real deal

Reviewer1139510により 2 15, 2010 に掲載

This is potent, fresh Goldenseal. I bought it to help get rid of a sinus infection.

High Quality!

Reviewer1149187により 9 15, 2010 に掲載

Appears to be a very potent herb that is helping me deal with conditions related to candida overgrowth and dysbiosis due to the overuse of antibiotics(in latin means "-anti" "life"). I don't recommend just one herb when fighting these condition, try rotating Kyolic Aged Garlic, Peppermint, and NSE Grapefruit Seed Extract. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a potent herb that smells as powerful as it works!

Reviewer2155038により 3 19, 2011 に掲載

The product, ease of ordering, cost of shipping ( thank you for not gouging me) and the opportunity to do business with you is all.........excellent

eclectic institute

Reviewer1985629により 2 24, 2008 に掲載

not processed in gluten-free facility!

Goldenseal Root 400

Reviewer1722944により 4 17, 2008 に掲載

No problems with this product.. I like it.

AWESOME