JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Eclectic Institute, Goldenseal Root, 400 mg, 50 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1856767により Jan 21, 2012 に掲載

Good when I feel I'm getting sick.

Very Pleased

Reviewer2363487により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

I am very pleased with this product. My Chinese Herbalist is using it as part of my protocol to heal a chronic illness I have had for many years. It is working! I also received my order in a timely manner, and I love iHerb's prices!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

AWESOME

Reviewer1259248により Dec 26, 2011 に掲載

Very good!!!

Reviewer2155038により Mar 19, 2011 に掲載

The product, ease of ordering, cost of shipping ( thank you for not gouging me) and the opportunity to do business with you is all.........excellent

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

High Quality!

Reviewer1149187により Sep 15, 2010 に掲載

Appears to be a very potent herb that is helping me deal with conditions related to candida overgrowth and dysbiosis due to the overuse of antibiotics(in latin means "-anti" "life"). I don't recommend just one herb when fighting these condition, try rotating Kyolic Aged Garlic, Peppermint, and NSE Grapefruit Seed Extract. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a potent herb that smells as powerful as it works!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good quality

Reviewer3316827により Aug 21, 2010 に掲載

The alkaloid berberine is useful against fungal infections, bacterial/viral infections and has anti-inflammatory activities. Someone has writted "Smells very fresh". I confirm ! It costs a little bit more than others but it's definitely in the category of "you get what you pay for".

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Eclectic Institute

Reviewer1570802により Apr 16, 2010 に掲載

I feel very much in good hands w this brand and the goldenseal affects whatever I treat positively

The real deal

Reviewer1139510により Feb 15, 2010 に掲載

This is potent, fresh Goldenseal. I bought it to help get rid of a sinus infection.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

Reviewer2218446により Dec 11, 2008 に掲載

Smells very fresh, I like it!

Eclectic Inst. Goldenseal root

Reviewer1448267により Nov 17, 2008 に掲載

Excellent brand - Root is best as opposed to herb.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています