JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Tasty

Reviewer2536898により Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

We love the taste of these sunflower seeds. My husband usually doesn't care for their taste, but this brand has him snacking healthier now.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Delicious

Reviewer2120772により Jan 23, 2012 に掲載

These have a very slight salty taste, which I like. They're not crisp like store brands, because of being raw, so that's a good thing--no transfats.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent Product

olshinにより Jan 23, 2012 に掲載

These seeds excellent. Very tasty and gives me big level of energy! :) I will buy them again, again and again...

Really Good!

Reviewer2052358により Jan 14, 2012 に掲載

I love putting these on our salads or a few by themselves and they are even better tasting than regular sunflower seeds. The fact that they are sprouted makes them easier to digest. Good source of protein but low in carbs.

5 star

Reviewer1956860により Dec 08, 2011 に掲載

5 star

Fresh taste

Krisinsightにより Dec 07, 2011 に掲載

I love these Go Raw seeds. They are sprouted and dehydrated making them ready to eat right out of the bag.

Tasty!

Reviewer1154704により Nov 13, 2011 に掲載

These are excellent on a salad and have more flavour than plain raw sunflower seeds. They're expensive, though, so I don't use them when I make raw food recipes that call for sunflower seeds. I save them for eating on their own.

Seems good

Reviewer1410470により Sep 04, 2011 に掲載

Little salty

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

slmsmwcにより Aug 08, 2011 に掲載

Would purchase again

a bit too salty for me

Reviewer1684744により Jul 22, 2011 に掲載

It is crunchy but for me a bit too salty. It could be good for others if they like it a bit salty. Otherwise no problem with the product.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 32