JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Yummy salty snack, great for those allergic to nuts!

eirihaにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

These are nutritious and taste real good, everybody instantly likes them. Good alternative to nuts for those who are allergic. I'm buying more of these for sure!

Best Tasting Sunflower Seeds

Reviewer1727608により Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

I have had sunflower seeds roasted, raw, and sprouted before this. These are the best tasting sunflower seeds I've ever had. I will definitely order again.

Wow!

Reviewer2072312により May 28, 2012 に掲載

I didn't know sunflower seeds could taste this good!! I LOVE these! I eat them on salads, by the handful and my whole family loves them! Also, while some nuts bother my sensitive digestive system, these cause no problem at all, likely because they're sprouted. At any rate, I'll be buying more!

Delicious

Reviewer2120772により Jan 23, 2012 に掲載

These have a very slight salty taste, which I like. They're not crisp like store brands, because of being raw, so that's a good thing--no transfats.

Tasty

Reviewer2536898により Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

We love the taste of these sunflower seeds. My husband usually doesn't care for their taste, but this brand has him snacking healthier now.

GoRaw, Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds

grgstrrにより Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

My favorite to sprinkle on a salad! And at an excellent price!

Tasty!

Reviewer1154704により Nov 13, 2011 に掲載

These are excellent on a salad and have more flavour than plain raw sunflower seeds. They're expensive, though, so I don't use them when I make raw food recipes that call for sunflower seeds. I save them for eating on their own.

Fresh taste

Krisinsightにより Dec 07, 2011 に掲載

I love these Go Raw seeds. They are sprouted and dehydrated making them ready to eat right out of the bag.

5 star

Reviewer1956860により Dec 08, 2011 に掲載

5 star

Really Good!

Reviewer2052358により Jan 14, 2012 に掲載

I love putting these on our salads or a few by themselves and they are even better tasting than regular sunflower seeds. The fact that they are sprouted makes them easier to digest. Good source of protein but low in carbs.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20