JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Yummy salty snack, great for those allergic to nuts!

eirihaにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

These are nutritious and taste real good, everybody instantly likes them. Good alternative to nuts for those who are allergic. I'm buying more of these for sure!

Best Tasting Sunflower Seeds

Reviewer1727608により Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

I have had sunflower seeds roasted, raw, and sprouted before this. These are the best tasting sunflower seeds I've ever had. I will definitely order again.

Tasty

Reviewer2536898により Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

We love the taste of these sunflower seeds. My husband usually doesn't care for their taste, but this brand has him snacking healthier now.

Wow!

Reviewer2072312により May 28, 2012 に掲載

I didn't know sunflower seeds could taste this good!! I LOVE these! I eat them on salads, by the handful and my whole family loves them! Also, while some nuts bother my sensitive digestive system, these cause no problem at all, likely because they're sprouted. At any rate, I'll be buying more!

Delicious

Reviewer2120772により Jan 23, 2012 に掲載

These have a very slight salty taste, which I like. They're not crisp like store brands, because of being raw, so that's a good thing--no transfats.

Rancid Tasting

Reviewer3020790により Oct 09, 2015 に掲載

I have purchased this product many times in the past. This time, the packaging was different (does not match the picture here) and when I ate some, they tasted rancid - nothing like I remember them in the past. Within a half an hour, I was feeling nauseous. iHerb customer service was very helpful in handling my disappointing experience. I appreciate that I can count on iHerb!

Delicious

NaturopathGabbyにより Jun 25, 2016 に掲載

These are delicious little morsels with the perfect amount of celtic sea salt. Love their crunch. The only reason I stopped buying them was because it's much cheaper to sprout, dehydrate and salt them myself and I need to save money!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

sprouted seed is the best!

4693049442779694533により Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

It s hard to find sprouted seeds in my country. But I found it in iherb. Very good! Hope to see more new products such as sprouted flours.

Yummy!

4940488047839108552により Aug 11, 2012 に掲載

These taste delicious and fresh. Love that they are already sprouted and ready to eat. My only wish is that they weren't so expensive.

peter allen

5014638635095063428により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

Very fresh, crunchy and tasty

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35