JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent

Reviewer2439447により May 25, 2012 に掲載

This is an excellent product. I abused the making of this pie crust beyond belief and it still produced a very fine flaky crust.

Tasty But Difficult To Work With & Lots of Cholesterol

Reviewer3170127により Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

This gluten free pie crust mix makes a crust that's more like a shortbread cookie in taste & texture than a traditional flour crust. This would be because of the large amount of shortning & butter the directions say to add (10 spoonfuls of EACH)to the mix. Crust tastes good but I found it very difficult to get it into a pie pan after rolling it out. It doesn't hold together well, breaks apart. The bottom crust can then be pressed together into the pan to eliminate the cracks but this isn't so easy with the top crust after filling has been added onto the bottom crust. Also pressing the top & bottom crusts together around rim of pan takes patience so no cracks. I think probably worth the effort for a bottom crust only type pie or if you must not eat any gluten at all ever & want a top & bottom crust pie but if only need to limit gluten somewhat like me, I'll stick to an occasional pie made with regular flour.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very Frustrating to work with but produces a tasty, light and flakey pastry

Reviewer3101973により Dec 08, 2013 に掲載

When making pie pastry I wasted a lot of time by following the instructions and trying to roll this out as I would normal pastry. Even when using plastic wrap to support the dough (as instructed), it fell apart every time I tried to transfer it to the pan. Out of desperation to produce my pie on time for Thanksgiving, I eventually just pressed pieces of dough together into the pan, It still came out surprisingly flakey. In fact it is so flakey that you need to be careful not to touch it once it is cooked or it instantly crumbles. It tasted good - much better than the GF crust I made from scratch. I would buy it again but I will ignore the instructions on the box for rolling out the dough.

Great Buy

Reviewer2352133により Oct 15, 2013 に掲載

I have used this product for a long time. iHerb gave me a ten dollar gift certificate so I was able to buy this at a much more affordable price. I must wait for a sale price or some sort of help because the price for this seems to be on a rocket ship to the moon. It does not roll out the best, but I pat the dough in the pan and that works for me. The taste is great. My husband is the one who is gluten intolerant but I really like this too.

I luv this crust

Reviewer1706131により Feb 15, 2013 に掲載

not too much sugar, it is great with savory or sweet pies. It falls apart a little but I just press it together and it doesn't matter to me. Taste does matter to me.

A+ crust

Reviewer2380049により Mar 15, 2009 に掲載

This crust is light and flaky. None of our guests could tell the difference from the crust I made with wheat flour and shortening. It'a a hit at our house.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This makes pretty good pie crust

Reviewer3133067により May 01, 2009 に掲載

Pretty good for gluten-free. I only gave it a 4, but for gluten-free it should probably get a 5. My grandma made the best pie crust, but then again it wasn't gluten-free.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better crust than if I made it with wheat flour.

Reviewer2899795により Dec 06, 2009 に掲載

This mix makes a great pie crust, very flaky.

Great

CindyWにより Jun 26, 2013 に掲載

I'm so thankful for the many different gluten free products. It tastes just like wheat if not better!

Reviewer3013107により Feb 04, 2009 に掲載

You cannot tell this is not the real thing!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14