JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Gluten-Free Pantry, Glutino, Perfect Pie Crust, 16 oz (454 g)

¥562

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Excellent

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2439447により May 25, 2012 に掲載

This is an excellent product. I abused the making of this pie crust beyond belief and it still produced a very fine flaky crust.

Tasty But Difficult To Work With & Lots of Cholesterol

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3170127により Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

This gluten free pie crust mix makes a crust that's more like a shortbread cookie in taste & texture than a traditional flour crust. This would be because of the large amount of shortning & butter the directions say to add (10 spoonfuls of EACH)to the mix. Crust tastes good but I found it very difficult to get it into a pie pan after rolling it out. It doesn't hold together well, breaks apart. The bottom crust can then be pressed together into the pan to eliminate the cracks but this isn't so easy with the top crust after filling has been added onto the bottom crust. Also pressing the top & bottom crusts together around rim of pan takes patience so no cracks. I think probably worth the effort for a bottom crust only type pie or if you must not eat any gluten at all ever & want a top & bottom crust pie but if only need to limit gluten somewhat like me, I'll stick to an occasional pie made with regular flour.

Great Buy

Reviewer2352133により Oct 15, 2013 に掲載

I have used this product for a long time. iHerb gave me a ten dollar gift certificate so I was able to buy this at a much more affordable price. I must wait for a sale price or some sort of help because the price for this seems to be on a rocket ship to the moon. It does not roll out the best, but I pat the dough in the pan and that works for me. The taste is great. My husband is the one who is gluten intolerant but I really like this too.

I luv this crust

Reviewer1706131により Feb 15, 2013 に掲載

not too much sugar, it is great with savory or sweet pies. It falls apart a little but I just press it together and it doesn't matter to me. Taste does matter to me.

A+ crust

Reviewer2380049により Mar 15, 2009 に掲載

This crust is light and flaky. None of our guests could tell the difference from the crust I made with wheat flour and shortening. It'a a hit at our house.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 14