JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Fresh smell

Reviewer1551877により Dec 01, 2009 に掲載

Bubbling is good. The head is refreshing. The hair is creaky when flushing it. There is no problem when the conditioner is done.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product for oily hair and dandruff

Reviewer3257094により Aug 31, 2013 に掲載

I've tried everything against dandruff: Selenium Sulfide and Zinc Pyrithione, among others. This one did the trick. I would not advise to use this one with dry hair as it has the tendency to dry the hair, which is good for oily hair like mine. Although I would prefer something more natural, as this shampoo is somehow similar to the over the shelf products, regarding the ingredient list.

Refreshing!

Reviewer2941732により Apr 28, 2011 に掲載

Loved the smell and loved the way my scalp tingled after using this shampoo.

Giovanni shampoo

Reviewer2648241により May 23, 2011 に掲載

This shampoo leaves my hair soft, but I'm finding my scalp a little itchy. It brings out the natural wave in my hair.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Small amount but good product

NaturallyMishaにより Aug 16, 2011 に掲載

Affordable, smells good like a mild tea tree. Lathers nice and cleans hair. Will buy again. Update: gives me dandruff

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very stong peppermint fumes. Seems to make my head itch. Sulfate and paraben free.

Reviewer2985752により Oct 12, 2011 に掲載

I thought I'd try this to relieve an itchy scalp. Instead it seems to make it worse when used alone. I could have a tea tree allergy. I now mix some of it in with neem shampoo which already helped an itchy scalp. It has very strong peppermint "fumes" so make sure you keep your eyes tightly closed or it will burn. I'll keep using it diluted with the neem shampoo so I can get the benefits of the tea tree.

didn't work as I wished

Reviewer2021935により Jan 31, 2012 に掲載

help for the ichyness, but not for the oily scalp.

Triple treat shampoo

Reviewer2247588により Feb 08, 2012 に掲載

It seems a bit to heavy for my fine hair,I bought it for my dry scalp.

Minty- Fresh

Reviewer1648240により May 07, 2012 に掲載

I like this shampoo. It is so fresh when you apply it to your hair and it smells wonderful. Great for summer time

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Takes some getting used to.

5751132479535275404により Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

This shampoo smells great but it's not as invigorating as it claims.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27