JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

i like it

4936438736349790324により Feb 22, 2016 に掲載

I've tried a lot of natural shampoos from iherb. My hear doesn't like natural shampoos, that was the the final concluzion. BUT!!!!! This one is different. First, natural shampoos don't give volume, or if they do, they make your hear not soft and not shiny, and this is not the case with this shampoo. It gives me volume, my hear is soft and it is shiny. I am using the conditioner from this line too. Second natural shampoos don't give you a long feeling of freshness. Don't expect miracles, but it works really really well. This is my best natural shampoo. I can say that all the products i tried from Giovanni was good.

Drying out my hair

5049511788869101600により Dec 13, 2015 に掲載

I colour my hair often, and this shampoo feels like my hair get more dry when I use this. It doesn't give all that much volume either.

works

sailasiiliにより Jul 28, 2015 に掲載

It thickens my shoulder shoulder length hair and gives it airy feeling. One negative thing is that when washing, hair goes a little knotted and after that needs conditioner. And it maybe dries out hair a bit. But otherwise maybe will buy again. Like the scent.

Amazing

5134723983342617459により Jun 09, 2015 に掲載

I've tried many natural shampoos and this is my favorite. It leaves the hair very shiny and with volumen.

Itchy

5613072153428191948により May 04, 2015 に掲載

This shampoo makes my hair really beautiful, but after about 24 hrs my scalp gets terribly itchy. I love the Giovanni shampoo with tea tree but this one is not right for me.

Loved it.

Reviewer2278523により Feb 19, 2015 に掲載

Makes my hair look and feel thicker

Amor

5245928245272698343により Jan 14, 2015 に掲載

Por los champus de esta marca lo que siento es amor puro. Dejan el cabello muy limpio, suelto, suave y brillante. Algo de volumen si da pero no os esperéis la melena de Farra en los Angeles de Charlie porque no hace milagros.

Love this schampoo!

Allicaにより Jun 18, 2014 に掲載

It really gives more volume but remember this is very clarifying, I have a dry scalp so I cant use this every time I wash my hair. This schampoo suits you if you follow "the rules" of CO-only method, no sulphates, paraben or silicone.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Hair feels beautifully clean.

4871857625288895097により Jun 04, 2014 に掲載

Good cleaning product, but does cause a few tangles b4 using conditioner. Hair feels very soft and appears to have more body.

oK