JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

from Ukraine

Reviewer1515978により Jan 05, 2012 に掲載

very good! pleasant smell...nice visual effect... but there are some lacks: first - after using it my hair become terribly electric, its impossible to use it without conditioner; and second - sharp loss of hair connecting with this product... i've heard from anothers that some organic shampoos cause such things but didn't expected SUCH amount... it reduced only after month using... i didn't want to refuse cause liked my hair look and hoped that was timely adaptation

good product

Reviewer1531166により Jul 15, 2009 に掲載

well, my last name is Giovanni, so I had to try it, excellent product.

Not as good as Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo

Reviewer2146644により May 28, 2011 に掲載

I have frizzy hair, with little volume- however, I found this shampoo made my hair limper. I have been using Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo- with great success- love how my hair feels with this particular product- and will return to using it. Giovanni's products are one of my favorites.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not great in the long run

Reviewer1751810により Oct 30, 2011 に掲載

Updated review: I really liked this at first because of the natural ingredients, that it's cruelty free and that my hair felt and looked nice. After a while, however, I noticed that my scalp was getting itchy and that I was losing a lot of hair with every wash. I wasn't sure it was the shampoo until I switched to a different one for a while and things got better. Used it again last night, and I do feel like I lost more hair than I normally would. Such a pity, because it's a product I really wanted to like! The conditioner is fine, though. I never put it on my scalp anyway, just in the lengths.

Love it

KrisHolthにより Aug 28, 2012 に掲載

Perfect for my fine hair.

All time favorite

Reviewer3315071により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

I will never stop using this - my favorite!!

Uplifting results

Reviewer1864949により Jan 26, 2011 に掲載

I love your new max volume shampoo, because it adds much more volume to my very fine hair. It keeps my hair style looking fresh all day, adds shine and body to my lifeless looking hair!

Great shampoo!

Reviewer2768108により Dec 14, 2010 に掲載

Works great on limp hair. No sulfates either, so leaves a nice shine and smells great!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent! Protect your hair from falling out.

4704981783914139069により Jan 25, 2013 に掲載

I'm very keen of my hair falling out especially when shampooing. And this is the shampoo I wanted. Hair is falling out less, much less. And the hair become smooth even without conditioning. I have very thin and dry hair, but if anyone having think and more frizz hair, I'd recommend to add conditioner. And this one smells nice, too - a hint of grapefruit.

great