JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

from Ukraine

Reviewer1515978により Jan 05, 2012 に掲載

very good! pleasant smell...nice visual effect... but there are some lacks: first - after using it my hair become terribly electric, its impossible to use it without conditioner; and second - sharp loss of hair connecting with this product... i've heard from anothers that some organic shampoos cause such things but didn't expected SUCH amount... it reduced only after month using... i didn't want to refuse cause liked my hair look and hoped that was timely adaptation

good product

Reviewer1531166により Jul 15, 2009 に掲載

well, my last name is Giovanni, so I had to try it, excellent product.

Not as good as Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo

Reviewer2146644により May 28, 2011 に掲載

I have frizzy hair, with little volume- however, I found this shampoo made my hair limper. I have been using Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo- with great success- love how my hair feels with this particular product- and will return to using it. Giovanni's products are one of my favorites.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not great in the long run

Reviewer1751810により Oct 30, 2011 に掲載

Updated review: I really liked this at first because of the natural ingredients, that it's cruelty free and that my hair felt and looked nice. After a while, however, I noticed that my scalp was getting itchy and that I was losing a lot of hair with every wash. I wasn't sure it was the shampoo until I switched to a different one for a while and things got better. Used it again last night, and I do feel like I lost more hair than I normally would. Such a pity, because it's a product I really wanted to like! The conditioner is fine, though. I never put it on my scalp anyway, just in the lengths.

:))

Reviewer1419582により Dec 04, 2011 に掲載

This is the best product I have ever used in my life! All Giovanni is the best choice for my family...i `ve alredy re-ordered this one)

very good

Reviewer1788447により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

I use this together with the conditioner. Works very well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great value for a professional grade product!

Reviewer1912722により Apr 02, 2012 に掲載

Feels nice, smells good. Follow with max volume conditioner! Loved these products so much I am going to order them to have in my guest bath as well!

Love it

KrisHolthにより Aug 28, 2012 に掲載

Perfect for my fine hair.

Worked superbly for me

pearlynleeにより Sep 10, 2012 に掲載

Contrary to what some others have shared, this shampoo has worked wonders for me. I'm currently facing post-partum hair fall/hair loss and this shampoo and its conditioner have been a godsent! My hubby has also observed the improvement and increase in volume of my hair! The shampoo alone may leave your hair feeling "squeaky" after rinsing off. I'd strongly recommend using the conditioner as well.

All time favorite

Reviewer3315071により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

I will never stop using this - my favorite!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 116