JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Nice product!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

pirlantaにより Mar 30, 2012 に掲載

Honestly I don't use hait conditioner regulary, but have bought it with the same shampoo to better effect. I don't see any super effect, but my hair doesn't mix much after that, really.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Not good for sensitive skin/systems

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Health-Is-Wealthにより Oct 25, 2013 に掲載

Found this to be a very heavy conditioner and not at all what I was looking for. Ingredients were not a good match for my scalp or hair. I also bought the shampoo and continued to use it without the conditioner, only to find that it either caused or was contributing to a new skin condition that did not start to go away until I stopped using it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

fine!!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

FataMorganaにより May 22, 2011 に掲載

I noticed that the air conditioners and masks Giovanni require a very small portion. I usually use one bottle of shampoo + 2 bottles of conditioner. And now I will use only one shampoo and conditioner.

awesome!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3032454により May 14, 2009 に掲載

gorgeous, soft luxurious hair even in my hard water neighbourhood. It smelled great and looked cool. Not sure about the magnestizing claims but I loved the way it made my hair look and feel. It is the best natural conditioner I have tried. Top marks

I like it!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1150362により Aug 30, 2009 に掲載

Good product with nice smell.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 65