JA

review

4828906463747540179により Aug 27, 2014 に掲載

great product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1871360により Aug 03, 2014 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good conditioner without parabens and sls

4921415125131860211により May 31, 2014 に掲載

Very good conditioner without parabens and sls. My hair has natural color, dry ends and oily roots. I use this conditioner with the same shampoo and it works fine for me. It (or the same shampoo) makes a little volume (I have long bob haircut) and really prevents electrification. Apply only on the ends.

Fine product

Springfeverにより Apr 24, 2014 に掲載

A friend of mine recommended this brand to me and I tried this type of coditioner. At first time, I thought the scent is not really good but after I get used to it, I have no problem with it now. I haven't used this for a long time so I cannot tell it works yet. It seems fine product so far.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good value for the money, already bought a second one

Flickaにより Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

I have naturally curly hair and I need conditioners with smoothing and hydrating abilities. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. It's affordable, it detangles my hair quickly and as far as I understand it does not contain silicones. My scalp is very sensitive and this didn't irritate it at all. I wonder why the product is shimmery though, contains some kind of glitter.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love it

5525953007483305701により Jan 21, 2014 に掲載

My friend gave me samples of several Giovanni shampoos and conditioners. After trying the all out the magnetic line was my favorite. My curly/wavy hair feels soft, smooth, and shinny after use.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not good for sensitive skin/systems

Health-Is-Wealthにより Oct 25, 2013 に掲載

Found this to be a very heavy conditioner and not at all what I was looking for. Ingredients were not a good match for my scalp or hair. I also bought the shampoo and continued to use it without the conditioner, only to find that it either caused or was contributing to a new skin condition that did not start to go away until I stopped using it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Aún no lo he probado

Reviewer1425421により Sep 23, 2013 に掲載

No puedo opinar... No lo he podido probar aún!

Love it!

TeriSatoriにより Aug 09, 2013 に掲載

Feels great

Giovanni conditioner

karishmaにより Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

This conditioner made my hair limp, I had to stop using it.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています