JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice product!

pirlantaにより Mar 30, 2012 に掲載

Honestly I don't use hait conditioner regulary, but have bought it with the same shampoo to better effect. I don't see any super effect, but my hair doesn't mix much after that, really.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not good for sensitive skin/systems

Health-Is-Wealthにより Oct 25, 2013 に掲載

Found this to be a very heavy conditioner and not at all what I was looking for. Ingredients were not a good match for my scalp or hair. I also bought the shampoo and continued to use it without the conditioner, only to find that it either caused or was contributing to a new skin condition that did not start to go away until I stopped using it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

fine!!

FataMorganaにより May 22, 2011 に掲載

I noticed that the air conditioners and masks Giovanni require a very small portion. I usually use one bottle of shampoo + 2 bottles of conditioner. And now I will use only one shampoo and conditioner.

awesome!

Reviewer3032454により May 14, 2009 に掲載

gorgeous, soft luxurious hair even in my hard water neighbourhood. It smelled great and looked cool. Not sure about the magnestizing claims but I loved the way it made my hair look and feel. It is the best natural conditioner I have tried. Top marks

I like it!

Reviewer1150362により Aug 30, 2009 に掲載

Good product with nice smell.

Best Ever

Reviewer2473380により Oct 15, 2009 に掲載

This conditioner smells great, conditions great, and leaves my hair feeling slippery and silky.

Good product

Reviewer2184517により Aug 23, 2009 に掲載

Not sure that it's significantly better than other conditioners, but it works well and has a nice smell.

Conditioner fab

LoveBug67により Aug 30, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product good for dandrif too. My daughter just loves the smell too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good value for the money, already bought a second one

Flickaにより Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

I have naturally curly hair and I need conditioners with smoothing and hydrating abilities. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. It's affordable, it detangles my hair quickly and as far as I understand it does not contain silicones. My scalp is very sensitive and this didn't irritate it at all. I wonder why the product is shimmery though, contains some kind of glitter.

Giovanni conditioner

karishmaにより Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

This conditioner made my hair limp, I had to stop using it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 65