Giovanni, ジョヴァンニ, Golden 小麦ディープ洗浄シャンプー, 8.5 液量オンス (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (210)

luxurious shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Jun 05, 2012

luxurious shampoo - great price for such qulity - I see the difference in status of my hair! great cleaning properties (one time is enough for washing out coconut and even cocoa masks). Definetly I will repeat this purchase.

I LOVE this!

Posted by Reviewer2675647 on Jan 31, 2009

I bought this to see if it really would help clear the oil out of my hair and not dry my hair out or my scalp, and it DOES work! It smells great and gives you that nice clean feeling like the "Tea Tree Triple Treat". But this goes an extra step further for people with oily hair. I will be buying this again!

Best for Oily Hair

Posted by Reviewer1470793 on May 12, 2010

This is the only shampoo I have come across that makes my hair looks shiny for 1 day after I have washed it. Other shampoos for oily hair still leave my hair looking unwashed as soon as it is dry.

all natural

Posted by Reviewer2434204 on Mar 16, 2009

This shampoo has none of the petroleum additives or sodium laureth sulfate that most shampoos have. It has a nice peppermint aroma.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2893412 on Oct 19, 2007

I LOVE this shampoo!!! Not only does it clean my oily hair very well, but also it leaves a refreshing sensation on your scalp.