JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not for my thin hair:(

squzzaにより Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

This shampoo smells very nice, looks good and seems it is free from dangerous ingredients, but unfortunately it is not for my thin hair. I become like a poodle after using it..

Nothing special

DropDeadGorgeousにより Mar 10, 2015 に掲載

Golden wheat deep cleanse shampoo should cleanse hair and scalp by removing excess oils, encourage volume and shine. I read many reviews that this shampoo is suitable for oily hair so I bought it. It is really deeply cleansing so I didn't use it every day. I wasn't impressed by this shampoo either, but I wasn't so dissappointed as I was about previous products. I would say that it's a decent shampoo. It has minty smell, though mints smell like mints from toothpaste not from your garden.

an ok shampoo for me

Reviewer2190511により Mar 24, 2009 に掲載

Seems to clean scalp reasonabley well but leaves hair flat and limp, so I'm not too impressed.

Good only for one thing

Jolantaにより Aug 15, 2012 に掲載

Leaves your hair dry and frizzy. I gave it 2 stars because it is good for washing out oil masks from your hair.

oily hair

5762155280819202662により Sep 19, 2013 に掲載

this shampoo no washes my heir. Maybe it was dedicate for dry hair only but is was not indicated. After half a day hair seems dirty.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not much of a deep cleanse

funkydharmaにより Mar 14, 2014 に掲載

I bought this shampoo for my oily hair, but found it was too gentle and didn't really get the oil out well

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Didn't leave my hair feeling clean

4896638279738180812により Mar 15, 2014 に掲載

I like the smell but it didn't leave my colored hair feeling clean.

Giovanni deep cleanse shampoo

4718211002780762796により Apr 10, 2014 に掲載

Hair felt rather dry after using. My scalp also starts to itch abit. Not gonna buy again.

Too dry

5498287756146500735により Jul 11, 2014 に掲載

It does what it is meant for - deep cleansing but too dry for my treated hair.

Not good

5747629009362511641により Oct 19, 2014 に掲載

I was not satisified with this product. My sculpt was clean, but my hair was greasy after washing! My hair looked like I wash it 2 days ago.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11