JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 ご購入手続き
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥719

¥1,027

のセーブ: ¥308 (30 % オフ)

レビューを書く

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
(1)
1 つ星
(3)
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Fabulous Product!

DeeTheNaturopathにより Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

Wonderful product for sensitive skin as the polish is so fine it doesn't feel like you're ripping off skin. Unlike walnut shell based scrubs this one's a KEEPER!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Gentle clarifying scrub / Мягкий очищающий скраб

SvitlanaOrganicにより Mar 14, 2015 に掲載

This scrub clarifies my oily skin well. It’s pretty gentle so, theoretically, you could use it every day as the manufacturer suggests, but I don’t risk so and use it once in 4 days. I use it before applying clarifying clay mask from this brand – the scrub prepares the skin for mask’s work well. Recommended. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Этот скраб хорошо очищает мою жирную кожу. Он довольно мягкий, поэтому, теоретически, можно его использовать и каждый день, но я его использую раз в 4 дня. Использую перед нанесением очищающей глиняной маски из данной серии – скраб хорошо подготавливает кожу к ее действию. Рекомендую. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Favorite

Reviewer3315071により Aug 20, 2013 に掲載

This one has been my favorite for some years now. Great exfoliator!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dislike

Reviewer2822272により Sep 15, 2011 に掲載

This stuff doesn't scrub very well, you have to press it in really hard. Plus, it is hard to wash off because I think it leaves a film on my face. I think it is also causing me to break out, not sure if it is an ingredient or what. The only think I liked is the smell of the product which is very nice and not overwhelming.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

GREATTT

Reviewer1308570により May 02, 2011 に掲載

from Turkey great product. use very little, not too much because it is very effective. it takes the dead cells ,makes the skin shinning.ı use it at nights ı use very little and thats enough

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Baby soft

Reviewer2513772により Mar 30, 2012 に掲載

makes your face feel baby smooth

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Lush

Reviewer3247779により Feb 18, 2013 に掲載

Creamy with enough grit to polish the skin without being rough. Skin feels like silk following the use of this. Definantly buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good scrub

5205891515993589636により Jun 05, 2013 に掲載

the scrub is very fine and doesn't irritate the skin. this scrub doesn't lather, so if you're used to lathering scrubs note that. i'm happy with it, not the perfect scrub, but still very good, i'm currently changing all my face care products to a more suitable for sensitive skin ones, and this scrub fits in well. need just a small amount for each use.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

nice texture

Reviewer2499882により Sep 21, 2013 に掲載

I like this scrub because of it's texture, skin feel after washing and that it has no smell. sometimes I use it as a mask, because it replace clay and other cleansing masks for it's ingredients- ashes and carbon. also, it has Retinyl, so I leave it for few minutes before scrubbing, to do it's job- clarify.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Mild scrub with moisturizer

felininhoにより Dec 22, 2013 に掲載

It is not tough and leaves a soft skin feeling, I believe because of the included moisturizer. Need some water to work properly. Can be used daily.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 42

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »