JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good Product

5270686656090900861により Nov 04, 2015 に掲載

Will re-order, but I feel that my hair is a bit too yellow to tone. Otherwise, it feels great on my hair, lasts ages, and is cruelty free!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It works - if you make an effort.

5501387860902075482により Nov 02, 2015 に掲載

After shampooing I used a cure which I allowed to work overnight. Afterwards I used the platinum conditioner which I didn't wash out until hours later. My hair is greying; dry and wavy. The result of this procedure was beautifully shiny hair. I give four stars instead of five due to the silicones.

Wanted to like this BUT

Reviewer2129080により May 24, 2015 に掲載

It feels like a very drying shampoo - cleans thoroughly but seems to leave my hair stiff and dry, probably because of all the silicones :( Originally bought it because I hoped to grow my greys out and wanted them shiny and toned. But I don't think it's working.

It is good shampoo

5661200108236038388により Jan 09, 2015 に掲載

This shampoo has good smell and texture, but id doesn't take away red shade of hair. Maybe I should use it with candition.

Smells great

5139477977120147835により Nov 18, 2014 に掲載

IF you have very yellowish tones and were looking to use this to help you go from yellow to white this would not work. It's very subtile in colour. I'm sure if your hair is already white blonde this shampoo would be perfect. Smells lovely.

misspineappleにより Oct 31, 2014 に掲載

I normally use the Smooth as Silk in this range but since coloring my hair, thought I better try this one.. Bad move. Was purple which it should be and lathered well but as soon as I applied my hair became straw. This hasn't happened with any other shampoo I've tried previously so it's not because my hair is colored now, it literally made my hair turn into a tangled mess and after washing out - it actually looked matted!! No amount of conditioning helped and for the days that followed it almost felt like I needed to wash it again - like there was a product build up kind of feeling. Used it 5 times so I gave it a good go, now have a full tube I don't know what to do with..

the best

freyenneにより Oct 08, 2014 に掲載

I love this! Will definetely buy more. Hair are very soft and shiny after use and my blond colours looks so fine and pure without yellow shades on them. I also use this conditioner.

thanks

4828906463747540179により Aug 27, 2014 に掲載

good product!!

Too dry for my hair

5136919639006495268により Apr 22, 2014 に掲載

This product is not adapted to my hair type. It dried them a lot... Too bad because it smells very good ! Do not fit for natural dry hairs.

Giovanni colorflage

Reviewer2884369により Dec 12, 2013 に掲載

My daughter loves this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 48