JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Light tinting, doesn't really color

Reviewer1909036により Sep 18, 2014 に掲載

I bought it for my mom, who uses henna to dye her hair and cover all the white hair. She asked for a coloring shampoo so she can maintain the copper color, but this product just didn't deliver. The colored parts were slightly brighter, the white hair became little more red, but you could still see the white roots. Won't buy again, at least not for this goal.

Leaves hair really clean

4613338416255145600により Sep 02, 2014 に掲載

I like this shampoo because it leaves my hair clean, up to three days! That's a record for a greasy hair I had to wash almost everyday. Not sure about helping with colour, yet.

Great!

5745026009504928867により Apr 16, 2014 に掲載

So far I haven't had any fading. My hair comes out shiny, light-weight, and I smell like berries for a good couple days after washing. I do use this along with the conditioner, which I would recommend if you're not already yourself!

satisfied

Revronにより Jan 11, 2014 に掲載

Lovely shampoo - cleanses well yet gentle on the hair. I color hair with henna and this shampoo is good for the color. I alternate with another shampoo. Pricey. Convenient while traveling. Recommend the shampoo. Thank you iHerb for the excellent service.

Colorflage

HeidiTにより Jan 07, 2014 に掲載

I don't dye my hair, but wanted to see if this shampoo would give me a slightly tinted shine, and it did. My hair also feels softer. My only issue is with the raspberry smell which seems a bit artificial.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Been using this for a couple of years

Reviewer1284478により Aug 17, 2013 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

hmm

Reviewer2144409により Mar 05, 2013 に掲載

I didn't feel like it did anything to my hair.

vidēji

Strelkaにより Aug 01, 2012 に掲載

šampūns kā šampūns, hennas krāsu gan nepaspilgtina

Not for sensitive scalp

PTTglbxにより Jul 13, 2012 に掲載

The colorizing effect is impeccable. I see visible difference after just one wash, but it makes my scalp unbearably itchy.

very good

Reviewer3212173により Jun 18, 2012 に掲載

it holds my red coulr longer then when i used a regular shampoo! i will buy it again

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20