Giovanni, Colorflage, Daily Color Defense Shampoo, Remarkably Red, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

¥ 642.16
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (7)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Really enjoy this!

Posted by Reviewer3362827 From Washington on Apr 04, 2011

I have been using this shampoo for 3 weeks, since just a couple days after coloring my hair. It cleanses beautifully, as expected, (I have used Giovanni before), but the coolest part is I have not noticed any fading in my color! Using Organic hair care for colored hair is great to begin with, becasue it is gentler and doesn't strip like chemical brands. Add in the bonus of this being for red heads, and it is truly a find - I am so glad I got it! My hair color is as vibrant as day 1.

Color protectant

Posted by Reviewer3272183 From California on Sep 07, 2010

This is a good product.It seams to be keeping my color longer than a more expensive shampoo I have used in the past.

Love this stuff

Posted by Umbridge From Australia on Nov 24, 2010

This shampoo is great, and this line is my favourite of the Giovanni range. I have tried a lot of red enhancing shampoos, and this is definitely in the top 2.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

My favorite shampoo from the Giovanni line so far!

Posted by Reviewer1177813 From Switzerland on Jan 22, 2011

This is by far my favorite shampoo from the Giovanni line. The product has a great, light berry-like fragrance that stays for a day or two on your hair after you shampoo. I have red hair turning strawberry blond as the years go by and this shampoo really brings back some shine and depth to my color! I'm extremely satisfied and I will use this regularly.

too early

Posted by Reviewer1308570 From Turkey on Jun 15, 2011

from turkey too early to say its colorful affect but good shampoo

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »