JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My precious!

JuliaPにより Sep 18, 2013 に掲載

I totally adore it. It smells sooo good smth like coconut. It leaves my hair silky. After drying the hair elastic, perfectfor wavy hair and curls , but I use it for Flat Iron Styling. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

Good1.

Reviewer3126648により Dec 08, 2013 に掲載

Nice smell, after shampooing and conditioning with Products from the same series, I use this with the hair oil of the same brand. This makes my thick dry hair soft, sleek, shiny and silky. I love it.

Hard to say

Celinemにより Mar 03, 2014 に掲載

I'm not sure it works for me. I tried it a couple times and I see no difference. I don't like to put too much product in my hair, so maybe I'm using it the wrong way. I'll keep using it because the ingredients are nice, and it can't be bad for my hair. However, I'm no sure if I'll buy again. I see no sleek and shine effect. My ends won't stay sleek, they'll end up curling slightly. I was hoping to get rid of it wihtout ironing them, but it doesn't work. Search in progress for the miraculous product...

No sleek

5759616351807152557により Oct 03, 2013 に掲載

Overestimated name for such a product. As a defense from heat is ok, bet for the sake of sleekness I nee another product.

Coconut

4684286776570169664により Mar 11, 2014 に掲載

This smells like coconut (which is nice in small quantities). Unfortunately, I don't find it's the best for my wavy hair. It doesn't weigh it down or make it look greasy, but it doesn't completely tame the frizz either.

Not Bad

5710632524025407717により Mar 09, 2014 に掲載

It's a bit sticky while being applied on hair. Not as good as comments.

Strange texture..

5511921370978243607により Dec 19, 2012 に掲載

Feels wierd in hair.

very good product

Superkoxyにより Sep 21, 2013 に掲載

very good.

Not what I expected

Reviewer1418513により Sep 10, 2012 に掲載

Perhaps because my hair is colour treated it requires more conditioning. I expected silky smooth hair and that was not the result.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

El olor, su punto débil.

5592300426463457146により Aug 21, 2013 に掲載

No me gusta nada el olor, enserio, es muy desagradable e indescriptible. Sólo por eso, no vale la pena comprarselo.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 77