JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

great for digestion!

5194004334484858803により Apr 04, 2016 に掲載

I started taking the freeze fried ginger after experiencing digestive issues. I also take Digest More with it, but between the two, my digestive issues are GONE! The product was recommended to be by an experienced dietitian.

This is good

Rena61により Mar 06, 2016 に掲載

I use this along EI cayenne to help with the absorption of the Turmeric.

Contains anti cancer Gingerols

Karenyにより Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

Fresh ginger aroma, I've used these a few times when I needed ginger in my cooking! It's no secret that Ginger is good for health and can help with nausea but I also love these for their anti cancer properties, containing Gingerols.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for intestine problems!

Reviewer1723799により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

This product changes the way you look at your daily constitution! It definitely changed mine, and for the better!

No fillers!

Reviewer2454768により Oct 21, 2014 に掲載

Like eating ginger raw without the taste. Effective for stomach aches.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent

Reviewer1665452により Feb 28, 2011 に掲載

I am very satisfied with everything you do. You have the best products, you ship so fast, like nobody else, and what is so important, your price is so competitive and the best.

Great!!

Reviewer2798027により Sep 29, 2010 に掲載

Works wonderfully for inflammation in my lower back. I take with turmeric and cayenne, also from EI.

Ginger

Reviewer1788788により Feb 26, 2010 に掲載

Very good for colds & viruses. I usually get sick every Feb. and this was no different, but instead of lasting 5-6 weeks, it was only a little over a week. Take one cap. daily for preventive measures.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for stomach issues

Reviewer1336371により Feb 18, 2010 に掲載

My husband suffers from stomach issues and an ulcer. He tried this as an alternative and he says he has never felt better. We love all products made by Eclectic Institute.

For aging joints

Reviewer1587798により Nov 06, 2009 に掲載

The 3 G's: garlic, ginger, ginkgo. Although I often eat Chinese food with ginger, I take one of these everyday. Organic and vegetarian.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17