JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Cured the circulation problem with my feet!

Reviewer2151786により 1 04, 2009 に掲載

Using the Ginger and Turmeric pills from iHerb (both the Eclectic Institute brand)cured the circulation problem with my feet within one day! My feet no longer get cold and no side effects! - Peter, Michigan

Real Ginger

Reviewer1139510により 5 07, 2009 に掲載

Real ginger smell, seems like it was just grated and put in a capsule. Much better quality than other brands out there.

For aging joints

Reviewer1587798により 11 06, 2009 に掲載

The 3 G's: garlic, ginger, ginkgo. Although I often eat Chinese food with ginger, I take one of these everyday. Organic and vegetarian.

Great for stomach issues

Reviewer1336371により 2 18, 2010 に掲載

My husband suffers from stomach issues and an ulcer. He tried this as an alternative and he says he has never felt better. We love all products made by Eclectic Institute.

Great!!

Reviewer2798027により 9 29, 2010 に掲載

Works wonderfully for inflammation in my lower back. I take with turmeric and cayenne, also from EI.

Ginger

Reviewer1788788により 2 26, 2010 に掲載

Very good for colds & viruses. I usually get sick every Feb. and this was no different, but instead of lasting 5-6 weeks, it was only a little over a week. Take one cap. daily for preventive measures.

Fresh

Reviewer3086463により 8 17, 2009 に掲載

Definitely a winner. Smells very fresh.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Freeze dried makes a difference

Reviewer2882806により 5 14, 2009 に掲載

This is an excellent ginger for feeling better all around especially for digestion, pain, and nausea. Also great for liver support. The taste, color and smell is a lot different than non fresh freeze dried. Great before morning coffee, with meals and between meals. Iherb helps to make it affordable.

Best ginger-in-a-pill available

Reviewer2940089により 9 26, 2008 に掲載

This the next best thing to fresh ginger. Being able to get a bit of ginger anytime with any meal is very handy.

the perfect ginger supplement

Reviewer2545185により 10 23, 2008 に掲載

I've been taking these ginger supplements for months now. This brand is the absolute best. Perfect to calm your stomach and provide overall digestive well-being, and not so potent that you need to eat a large meal (or risk a burning feeling)like other brands. good stuff!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18