Genesis Today, ジェネシストゥデイ, グリーンコーヒービーン、純粋、60ベジ・カプセル (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (17)

Love This Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2348390 on Jun 13, 2012

I'm not a stranger to diet supplements. This stuff is great because I don't "feel" it working. No jitters, upset stomach, feeling lightheaded, nothing at all. There are absolutely no negative side effects that I can tell. I CAN tell that my blood sugar is consistently stable and I don't give cravings a second thought. Iherb.com is definitely the place to order it. Great price and fast shipping.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1960175 on Jun 14, 2012

This product did help with my metabolism and help me loose weight. No nervous side-effects either.

Great Product!

Posted by 5224578077064748416 on Jun 06, 2012

I feel energetic without the jitters. Going to stick with it and see where it takes me.

Ok

Posted by 5764509057683543111 on Jun 06, 2012

I didn't lost that much wt. Abt 4lbs. It curb my appetite lost 2 in. maybe if I change my eating habits. I still order another bottle to give it some more time.

Genesis Green coffee bean extract

Posted by Reviewer1969212 on Jun 06, 2012

It took a couple of days before I realized how good this stuff is, it's that smooth. I take 2 of the 400mg caps around 10-11am and feeling good the rest of the day. I was using 5 hour energy for my caffeine drink, but this is about half the cost and just as good or better. The price of Genesis is not too high. There are others lower priced I suppose, but I'll stick with this one since I know it's good.