JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Genesis Green coffee bean extract

Reviewer1969212により Jun 06, 2012 に掲載

It took a couple of days before I realized how good this stuff is, it's that smooth. I take 2 of the 400mg caps around 10-11am and feeling good the rest of the day. I was using 5 hour energy for my caffeine drink, but this is about half the cost and just as good or better. The price of Genesis is not too high. There are others lower priced I suppose, but I'll stick with this one since I know it's good.

Great Product!

5224578077064748416により Jun 06, 2012 に掲載

I feel energetic without the jitters. Going to stick with it and see where it takes me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

review of pure green coffee bean

4791323952461943677により Nov 23, 2012 に掲載

good quality product at a reasonable price

seems to be working!

Reviewer2051852により Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

My hubby lost 10lbs in about 2wks... I plan to use when I am not preggo or nursing.

Don't miss it

Soundoloveにより Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

I have been using this for a month and it has been the most amazing diet product I bought. It works great,kills apetite with no side effect and I am sure you'e love it just like I do. TRUST ME yOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS. I am ordering my next bottle. Thank you enesis Today

Genesis Today, Pure Green Coffee Bean, 60 Veggie Caps

5250492464766134891により Jun 07, 2012 に掲載

Product was the cheapest price I could find online, and shipping was very fast. Will order again from iHerb.com Mike

Finally!

5052355817083020516により Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

A product that helps with weight loss without negative side affects. I've been using this product once daily for about 21 days and have lost about 8 lbs. I take two capsules only in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast. I haven't changed my eating habits and I have not yet started an exercise regimen. I have reached a plateau where I've lost nothing over the past 5 or so days so will need to try changing my eating habits - like having only an apple for lunch.

excellent

5444270806616179446により Sep 20, 2012 に掲載

my appedite has drop and my energy has pick up also my weight is dropping and i feel lighter. my family has started using it and they to are very happy about it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It appears to be working...

5442150047492317896により Aug 10, 2012 に掲載

I've used this product for a couple of weeks and have lost about two and a half pounds with doing notHing different. I do count calories and have been doing so for some time but with the product I am now losing again after being on a plateau of sorts.

finally recieved

5579975073269331908により Jun 11, 2012 に掲載

I finally got the product I ordered and my faith was restored in a company Dr Oz suggested,The product was in good condition and I am using it now Thank you

商品 61 - 70 の合計 158