JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best Tasting Fiber Supplement

bobm128により Feb 19, 2007 に掲載

I really like this fiber supplement. It has a pleasant taste, mixes easily, and helps make sure I get enough fiber. Also, the ingredients have a nice profile, pro-biotics, Omega EFA's etc. Garden of Life tends to be pricey but I do buy Super Seed.

FABULOUS FIBER

Reviewer1070783により Sep 09, 2008 に掲載

I use to use only ground flax until I discovered super seed which is awesome. So many great fiber ingredients along with great taste and good for you. Highly recommend this product.

IBS Free

Reviewer1709253により Jul 14, 2009 に掲載

I have suffered from IBS for 40 years. I was in the middle of a 4 month non-stop episode when I discovered Super Seed. It halted my episode within 3 days and 3 weeks later I'm still episode free. I will gladly continue taking this product.

Amazing,amazing

Reviewer3009699により Feb 13, 2010 に掲載

I have ordered it for myself and my husband who is the nutrionist was impressed with the ingredients.Presently we both take it.And we both love it.IBS,irregularity,unexplained hunger pains,it works wonders.It takes approximately 1 week to start to do its job.

Keep it moving

Reviewer1673173により Oct 06, 2010 に掲載

SuperSeed is the first time down the hatch along with all my morning dose of pills and vitamins. The GI doctor told my wife her frequent bouts of IBS would mean surgery. It's been 5 yrs now. SuperSeed upon waking and psyllium at night keeps it moving. Macon, GA

Chia combo

Reviewer3165631により Feb 13, 2010 に掲載

Contains maltodextrin, which hypoglycemics can't tolerate as it causes a reaction. Tastes great, but...not for me.

great quality!

Reviewer2398221により Oct 12, 2010 に掲載

I make fresh fruit juice every morning with any fruit and greens I have on hand. This Super Seed gives any drink an amazing, deep, rich and nutty flavor. It has hints of cinnamon and a gentle 'spicy' aroma that reminds me of fall and apple pie! I highly recommend this blend and I won't be without it as long as I rely on fruit juice for my morning start...

Tastes like real food

Reviewer2466313により Apr 01, 2013 に掲載

This fiber mix has a wonderful flavor! All the seeds and nuts create a great taste that I enjoy adding to my morning meal, whether it's plain yogurt, almond butter, quinoa hot cereal, or cereal. There are a ton of healthy ingredients in this!

This stuff is great!

Reviewer3321510により Feb 05, 2010 に掲載

When I read reviews claiming that this tasted good, I was pretty skeptical. Turns out it DOES taste good -- this has a slightly sweet cinnamon flavor. I add it to my toast in the morning -- it blends nicely with jelly, and has a very nice texture (slightly finer than sugar). It definately gives you an energy boost! I have fibromyalgia, and I'm hoping the longer I use this, the better I will feel. We shall see, but so far, so good. I would certainly recommend this product.

Overpowering cinnamon

Reviewer1977312により Dec 06, 2010 に掲載

I could not drink this with anything...the cinnamon flavor was too much and it made me gag! Very disappointed.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 139