JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

A Premium Immune Support Formula

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2495734により Jan 10, 2007 に掲載

RM-10 Ultra is undoubtedly the best immune support supplement on the market. It contains several medicinal mushrooms, including the patented Maitaike-404, as well as other anticarcinogenic and anti-inflammatory agents, such as Lycopene. RM-10 Ultra isn't cheap, but it's an effective and valuable supplement you won't want to be without. Highly recommended.

Good for immune system

Reviewer3049165により May 06, 2009 に掲載

One of the recommendations in Bill Henderson's "Cancer Free" book.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

RM-10 REPLACED MGN-3 (I hope)

Reviewer2111909により Aug 17, 2009 に掲載

I think it is helpful, my good health continues. 10 years ago I had cancer with a negative prognosis... that it will return in 1 to 3 years. I declined chem-o because I felt I was too weak to go thru any more 'torture'. Go figure :>)

Prostate Health

Reviewer2209625により Mar 20, 2010 に掲載

I (62) tried in last 2 years probably all available natural prostate solutions—such as saw palmetto, beta-sitosterol, pygeum and many more. For two years I had no improvements 10 times a night to walk to the rest room a real unpleasant pain every time to drip some little waters just to feel a little released and within 1 hr wake up again repeating itself as such for the whole night. Finally I got to this RM-10 Ultra taking 3 times 2 capsule per day plus IP6 (3 gram) taking 1 x 6 capsule in mid night (to assure empty stomach). I am happy within 2 Month my agony disappeared completely, absolute no more night trips just after two month. I consider RM-10 Ultra to accompany me now for rest of my life in lower dose. I am happy to enjoy back to a most healthy prostate and this without any operation.

Garden of Life RM-10

Reviewer2920984により Sep 03, 2008 に掲載

I couldn't tell if this product worked or not. It contained some ingredients, though, that I think bothered my stomach, like rice bran. Its not one for someone with severe digestive problems like me.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 18