JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

A Premium Immune Support Formula

Reviewer2495734により Jan 10, 2007 に掲載

RM-10 Ultra is undoubtedly the best immune support supplement on the market. It contains several medicinal mushrooms, including the patented Maitaike-404, as well as other anticarcinogenic and anti-inflammatory agents, such as Lycopene. RM-10 Ultra isn't cheap, but it's an effective and valuable supplement you won't want to be without. Highly recommended.

Prostate Health

Reviewer2209625により Mar 20, 2010 に掲載

I (62) tried in last 2 years probably all available natural prostate solutions—such as saw palmetto, beta-sitosterol, pygeum and many more. For two years I had no improvements 10 times a night to walk to the rest room a real unpleasant pain every time to drip some little waters just to feel a little released and within 1 hr wake up again repeating itself as such for the whole night. Finally I got to this RM-10 Ultra taking 3 times 2 capsule per day plus IP6 (3 gram) taking 1 x 6 capsule in mid night (to assure empty stomach). I am happy within 2 Month my agony disappeared completely, absolute no more night trips just after two month. I consider RM-10 Ultra to accompany me now for rest of my life in lower dose. I am happy to enjoy back to a most healthy prostate and this without any operation.

Good for immune system

Reviewer3049165により May 06, 2009 に掲載

One of the recommendations in Bill Henderson's "Cancer Free" book.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

RM-10 REPLACED MGN-3 (I hope)

Reviewer2111909により Aug 17, 2009 に掲載

I think it is helpful, my good health continues. 10 years ago I had cancer with a negative prognosis... that it will return in 1 to 3 years. I declined chem-o because I felt I was too weak to go thru any more 'torture'. Go figure :>)

Garden of Life RM-10

Reviewer2920984により Sep 03, 2008 に掲載

I couldn't tell if this product worked or not. It contained some ingredients, though, that I think bothered my stomach, like rice bran. Its not one for someone with severe digestive problems like me.

Immune booster

Reviewer3003113により Aug 31, 2010 に掲載

One of the immune boosters I'm taking, started 4 month ago. My cancer just started decrease, so I'm not gonna stop using it ever. I'm taking 3x2 daily with other immune boosters.

I hope this works

Reviewer3079758により Aug 23, 2011 に掲載

There are so many testimonials about this product and what it does for cancer patients, so I am giving it a try. I love this company so I have high hopes for it. I take double the dosage on the box. Update: Rather than take this product, I am taking higher quantities of three mushrooms by themselves: maitake, reishi, and turkey tail, as recommended by my naturopath.

Immune Support and Energy

Reviewer2140768により Apr 23, 2008 に掲載

Great broad spectrum immune enhancer. I believe this would benefit a wide range of immune problems and auto-immune conditions. Other nutrients (eg. vitamin A, C, E) taken between doses appear to enhance the effects.

Great Product

Reviewer2665010により May 31, 2010 に掲載

I deducted 1 point because it does not contain Cat's claw as the original does. But as for building up a better immune system and feeling better it is a great product.

BEST THERE IS....

Reviewer3155602により Dec 24, 2009 に掲載

To protect the body from free radicals, this is my favorite.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18