JA

¥5,639

¥5,640

のセーブ: ¥1 (0 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • 米国内へのお客様: この製品は非常に痛みやすいため、最高の鮮度を保つために冷蔵保管されています。 iHerbでは、配送中にも効力を失わないようにするために、この商品を保冷剤と共に配送しています。新鮮さを保証するために、この商品を木曜日から日曜日の間に出荷することはありません。

米国外へのお客様: 米国外へは、保冷剤と共に商品を出荷することが出来ません。米国外からご利用のお客様には、代替品として 安定型 をご検討いただくようにお願いいたします。

• カスタマーの評価

日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Very strong

4987417122573691703により Nov 16, 2015 に掲載

Though it should be delivered ice-packed, I still decided to make an international order, no ice and less potent. But it's still strong enough to make my digestion feel much better, even without refrigeration. And I tried Enzyme women at the same time, definitely incomparable to this one. So I'm gonna order again!

delivery without ice packs

4665861819974198822により May 29, 2015 に掲載

I love iherb but this product never came with an ice pack so im not sure if its effective or not. Its quite expensive to receive an uneffective product:(

Probiotic

Reviewer3355645により Apr 29, 2015 に掲載

This product has made a significant difference in my digestive system

Garden Of Life Raw Probiotic Womens 85 Billion

Reviewer1572142により Apr 17, 2015 に掲載

I purchased this through Iherb because the other online site reviews said it didn't come with an ice pack. Well mine came with an ice pack a HOT one because instead of delivering when it was suppose to be, Fed-ex lied and said no one home/business closed. How can a home daycare be closed.I actually went out to the mail because first thing in the morning, it said handed over to the postal service. Extremely disappointed!Money waisted...

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I will only order from here!

4817427095903285124により Mar 07, 2015 に掲載

I have purchased RAW probiotics from local places (twice the price) and online but the difference is that iherb knows what they are selling and how important it is to keep these cold! They send these on ice and to my doorstep quickly! Also it is a great deal because when I buy two of them I save SO much! I saved 100% vs going to my local health food shop! I love my health food shop but for RAWI will only order from iherb. Thank you iherb! 💜

Garden of Life, Raw probiontics, Women

Reviewer2914754により Apr 05, 2014 に掲載

Excellent results and iHerb shipped with the most care ever..As always very happy with iHerb..

Works for me.

Reviewer1175193により Mar 06, 2013 に掲載

A high potentency probiotic at a reasonable price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

lisofbyにより Dec 28, 2012 に掲載

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Happy Customer

Reviewer2302164により Oct 30, 2012 に掲載

These helped me get rid of a yeast infection and ease stomach cramps from taking antibiotics. They didn't cause a lot of gas like some probiotics I've taken. Kinda pricy but worth it when you need it.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great product but non-US customers be warry of shipping fee

Reviewer3119083により Sep 25, 2012 に掲載

I love this product! It is the best probiotic I've tried. I used to get stomach aches whenever I had to take an antibiotic and this product changed things. It is true that I used it almost continuously for 4 months before I was forced to take antibiotics but I noticed a (good) difference. I intend to take 2 caps a day for 3 months after my last course of prescribed medication. Here comes the WARNING though and it is meant for NON-US CUSTOMERS: YOU ARE FORECD TO PAY SHIPPING FEES AS IF iHerb sent this product in an iced, insulated package to you which DOES NOT HAPPEN! Basically you have the same shipping conditions as for any other product (including the similar in size and weight RAW Enzymes, Women(90 caps) still from Garden of Life). Still the weight used to determine shipping costs (particularly relevant for those using DHL os UPS) is 1.52 kg versus the 0.39 kg weight of RAW Enzymes! I've contacted customer service twice about this issue and I've received a standardised answer that didn't truely address my question. Disappointing!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30