JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

It's not a wholefood vitamins

Reviewer1922147により Mar 20, 2012 に掲載

I didn't read it carefully, and after received it, i find out that Vit.C, Calcium and Magnesium are not natural, so if you are looking for wholefoods vitamins, choose Megafood or new chapters.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Boyfriend says it stinks.....

MissKayにより Sep 11, 2013 に掲載

I honestly can only speak for my boyfriend as I am a girl and therefore haven't tried it. However, I do have the girl version and I have to agree about the smell/stink: if you open the bottle and pour the capsule in your palm you automatically detect a wiff of sour stink. the capsules smell like vomit! I kid you not! personally, i just hold my breath whenever i take a capsule. However, my BF also complains about feeling a bit nauseous after taking them. If that is just imaginatory, because of the smell, i honestly cannot say. However, my man is not too happy about the product :-/

capsules really SMELL bad

Reviewer2181267により Apr 01, 2012 に掲載

1.) very impressed with speed of delivery to Thailand (4 days!) 2.) Am sure that this is good and love that it is convenient all packed into 1 serving. But man, open the bottle and take a whiff and it stinks! even putting into your mouth smells. I also take Megafood multi and New Chapters multi, to compare. They are also very fine products, but neither of them have the same oder. I dont take this regularly as i still rotate with those other brands, but am sure it works just fine.

Verdict still pending

Reviewer1972947により Apr 30, 2010 に掲載

So far, no noticeable difference.

OK

5139876467848860239により Aug 28, 2014 に掲載

These are OK mulit-vitamins, they cover all the bases. I guess pretty much the same as any multi would do, I just prefer buying from a reputable company like this one.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5