Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Snack and Meal Replacement, Chocolate Cacao, 1.34 lbs (606 g)

¥ 2359.67
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (14)

You cannot drink this with water alone

Posted by Reviewer2576763 on Nov 26, 2013

I enjoyed this with sweetened almond milk. When I first prepared this concoction of 1 scoop with 1 cup of sweetened vanilla almond milk, I was wondering why the heck it tasted so much better than last time. I then realized it was because of the almond milk AND the fact that it was chocolate, not the original flavor. With that being said, if you tried the original and didn't think much of it, I promise that the Chocolate flavor is much better in taste. However, the problem with the Garden of Life raw meals (regardless of flavor) is that it turns gelatinous quickly. It's very slimy in texture and it's probable that once it reaches that physical state, you will have a hard time drinking it. I find that I enjoy it the first few sips when it's still somewhat like "chocolate milk." This formula is so nutritious and filling that I'm going to struggle to keep on drinking it. I hope that eventually my body will start to crave the nutrients and minerals that it contains, since these days I've stopped buying eggs (my only source of animal products). It's going to be hard.

great value and quality

Posted by 4897120962117613305 on Oct 07, 2013

love Garden of life meal replacements

Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Snack and Meal Replacemen

Posted by 5392177917623485382 on Dec 06, 2013

When the order came as a gift shake, I did not get it!!!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Was struggeling with tast and consistence on this product

Posted by Anita30no on Sep 05, 2013

Sorry, this was for me a really struggle to drink. Had high hopes for this product with 34g protein/ 16g fibre and 20 vitamins/minerals and a vegan product. Difficult to drink, after a few moments it were turned inn to a tenacious mucous shake. Will not give up the product yet.. Lack of chocolate tast

Strange taste

Posted by 4801016657588375717 on Oct 10, 2013

On my opinion, this item has a very strange taste. Doesn't taste good at all. Don't know even how to finish it and where to add. My daily smoothies don't taste good with it in them, so I guess I have to throw it away.