JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Garden of Life, ロー ミール, ビヨンド オーガニックミール リプレースメント フォーミュラ, バニラ, 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)

カスタマーの評価

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

life changing

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1692388により Mar 27, 2013 に掲載

I started using this in a high protein shake for my sons breakfast, and the difference in his attitude and work is amazing. Not sure if it's the protein or high nutrition, but i am sold!

Okay

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5745211695320728391により Oct 09, 2012 に掲載

2 scoops is a huge amount of powder. I have to take one scoop and then another later on. The taste is sweet and a nice vanilla but the texture is pretty gritty. Once it is shaken drink it as fast as possible. Since this is plant protein if it gets left to be drunk over 10 minutes it turns in to a glue like goopy thick mess and the taste ofdried pea and musty plants come out. It's plant protein so you cannot expect the smoothness from a whey shake.

Absolutely love it!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1536148により Apr 15, 2013 に掲載

I love this! I add it to my morning and night smoothies with all my other supplements. I totally recommend you give it a try. Yum! :)

Saved me so much money

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2532046により Dec 02, 2012 に掲載

I was always so hungry all the time. Now I drink my breakfast mixing this product with almond milk and feel fine until lunch. It's only 310 calories per serving. Sometimes I drink one for dinner and feel great as well. After a few weeks of taking this and NewChapter CoffeeBerry tablets, I have no cravings and am losing weight with no exercise (albeit slowly).

Love this.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1944110により Jul 06, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking this for almost 6 months now. I am a vegetarian and I find it hard to get enough protein per day. This really helps, I have it with coconut water or milk for breakfast of lunch. Love the taste as well.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 31