JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Okay

5745211695320728391により Oct 09, 2012 に掲載

2 scoops is a huge amount of powder. I have to take one scoop and then another later on. The taste is sweet and a nice vanilla but the texture is pretty gritty. Once it is shaken drink it as fast as possible. Since this is plant protein if it gets left to be drunk over 10 minutes it turns in to a glue like goopy thick mess and the taste ofdried pea and musty plants come out. It's plant protein so you cannot expect the smoothness from a whey shake.

Salmonella Virchow contamination Warning

5216521696014584781により Jun 04, 2016 に掲載

Unfortunately I ended up buying the container infected with Salmonella Virchow. I am a transplant patient and always take good care about the food i eat. I was admitted in the hospital twice and after careful examination of the stool samples, I was diagnosed with Salmonella Infection. Since I am on immunosuppressants, my condition worsened and i had to stay for a week at the hospital. :( FDA posted the same on their website and Garden of life recalled their Raw meal products infected with the virus. No refund for me unfortunately.

life changing

Reviewer1692388により Mar 27, 2013 に掲載

I started using this in a high protein shake for my sons breakfast, and the difference in his attitude and work is amazing. Not sure if it's the protein or high nutrition, but i am sold!

Saved me so much money

Reviewer2532046により Dec 02, 2012 に掲載

I was always so hungry all the time. Now I drink my breakfast mixing this product with almond milk and feel fine until lunch. It's only 310 calories per serving. Sometimes I drink one for dinner and feel great as well. After a few weeks of taking this and NewChapter CoffeeBerry tablets, I have no cravings and am losing weight with no exercise (albeit slowly).

great for shift workers

Reviewer2158303により Apr 26, 2013 に掲載

I take this mainly in the morning of my early shifts, where my body doesnt want to digest the food (at 5am) and i have this instead and keeps me going for hours and doesnt stress my body out. Also great before i go to meditation class as it doesnt weigh me down and affect the quality of the meditations. Plus its nutrients contents is better than most multivitamins. I will be back and buying this again and again. Thanks.

Absolutely love it!

Reviewer1536148により Apr 15, 2013 に掲載

I love this! I add it to my morning and night smoothies with all my other supplements. I totally recommend you give it a try. Yum! :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best vegan meal replacer.

5071855144537468403により Dec 16, 2014 に掲載

I love this meal replacer...I still use it despite no longer being vegan. I know many people complain about the flavor, but I honestly enjoy it. It has a "green" taste with a sweet, mild vanilla aroma...and that's with me using unsweetened, unflavored almond milk. Another thing about this shake, it is THICK. Like, REALLY THICK (do to the Chia and Psyllium). I honestly use half of the amount you're supposed to use. I use 1, unpacked, scoop with about 14-16oz of either water, almond milk, or a combination of both. Once shaken, if you let it sit for 5-10min, it becomes thick. I sometimes drink half and fill it back up with more liquid and it still comes out with a thick body, so I can't fathom using the full, 2 scoop amount, I feel like I'd need to eat it with a spoon! It's satisfying, filling, delish. My dad has begun drinking it as well and is thoroughly enjoying it as well. Ps. you'll need a blender or shaker cup. A battery operated Vortex cup won't do. Believe me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not as bad as people say

5554656905742983186により Sep 16, 2015 に掲載

Firstly, I would like to mention how hesitant I was to buy this product after so many people complaining about the apparently horrid taste. If you have read the name of this product and the ingredients, I am unsure why you would expect it to taste like a vanilla thick shake. To me, the taste is fine - tastes sweet and a little bit earthly - sort of like liquid oats. The texture is not the smoothest (which too is something people complain about) but completely bearable. I would, however, recommend that you drink this within 10 minutes of preparing it before it thickens. This makes me feel energised in the morning and keeps me full for 4 hours (with one scoop - I have not tried two). Sometimes I also put in a few slices of frozen banana if I need an extra kick. My only complaint is how sweet this is, I tend to dilute it with 300ml of almond milk instead of 250ml as I dislike the sweetness. Next time I will try chocolate!

Love this.

Reviewer1944110により Jul 06, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking this for almost 6 months now. I am a vegetarian and I find it hard to get enough protein per day. This really helps, I have it with coconut water or milk for breakfast of lunch. Love the taste as well.

Perfect breakfast to go

5743100392708523094により Dec 21, 2012 に掲載

I blend in some fruit and take as my breakfast to work and drink at my desk. Love it. I will have an apple or veggies mid morning. Tasty, satisfying and keeps my energy up.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 41