JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

RAW enzymes

5422562272862536152により Nov 12, 2013 に掲載

The logic of adding enzymes into the diet at 50+ makes sense. The product was delivered very swiftly and is well-priced in comparison to similar products available. I haven't yet noticed any health differences, but I have only been taking the product for around one month. Some indication on the pacakaging of how long one should expect to take (a specified amount) of the product before anticipating any health benefits would have been useful. The import duty on products delivered to the UK is also something of an issue given the cost of purchasing the product.

Good but silly price

Reviewer2078719により Sep 27, 2012 に掲載

Good but silly price when there are other great enzymes 1/3 of this price. Big glass bottle is also not so great.

Great product

Reviewer1673356により Dec 15, 2011 に掲載

Product arrived quickly as promised...price was 30% less than what I could purchase it for locally

Like the ingredients.

Reviewer3046934により Jul 04, 2012 に掲載

I like organic, fermented, etc, so these foot the bill better for me than other brands.

Recommend

5139731665013180956により Jul 06, 2016 に掲載

I have been taking this product for a few years based on the recommendation of my chiropractor who also does nutrition screening. I am in excellent health, but he feels this is a product everyone should be taking due to the lack of freshness/quality of our food supply.

Yuck!

Reviewer1175193により Mar 06, 2013 に掲載

I took this product to improve my regularity. This product did the exact opposite.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6