JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I am great that I found this probiotic

Reviewer2321661により Apr 10, 2016 に掲載

Truly I have tried many brands of probiotic since I have IBS and leaky stool. I have tried the expensive ones like Dr. Ohhira's and less expensive ones. This one is pricey but I gave it a try anyway. I took one initially and then now up to 3 per day, one in the morning and 2 before going to bed. I have no more bloating and it becomes regular and I can empty very well every morning. I will keep taking this brand only,but buy the larger bottle with 216 capsules in it. Highly recommend.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I think it works

Reviewer1008175により Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

Not sure yet

Best Probiotic on Earth.

5569190965009610106により Dec 16, 2015 に掲載

Routinely helps my indigestion.

Broken bottle

5509076800011953041により Aug 22, 2014 に掲載

Hey, How I have to do bottle of pills are broken?

A+A+A+A+A+

5044838325815826735により Jul 14, 2014 に掲載

Not only do I get this product at a reasonable price, it is one of few products that actually regulate my body.

Good stool regulator

4694511941058525650により Oct 16, 2013 に掲載

Lately I was stressed, and my stool became irregular, so I tried to modify my nutrition and added some probiotics to regimen. It didn't take long for improvement, so I tend to continue with good habits :)

Crohn's supplement

5324077134647419475により Aug 30, 2013 に掲載

I bought this for my Crohn's disease, which is mainly in my large intestine. It was just okay, and at least it didn't make me sick as many others do. I was buying it because I had been on Saccharomyces boulardii and 24 hour yogurt with yogourmet starter and a bit of lactobacillus gg mixed into the starter. I wanted to get the dairy out and this seemed like a good way, but I have switched back to my old regime and noticed its better. Still.... I think for somebody that isn't taking any probiotics at all, this would be beneficial.

One of the best!

celestialleoにより Aug 03, 2013 に掲載

This probiotic really delivers in all the ways promised, which I have found unusual in a probiotic supplement. One or two a day does it!

Crohn's, periodontitis

Reviewer1055106により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

Improves crohn's disease. Use in combination with O-zyme Ultra from the same brand. Unexpected benefit: Keeps harmful strains of bacteria responsible for gingivitis and periodontitis away from the mouth.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Primal Defense

Reviewer2513924により Oct 27, 2011 に掲載

Was recommended by health shop to take this and so glad to find this at iherb. I have not tried other brand probiotics so can't compare... Garden of Life products is always my 1st choice as is organic and from whole food source and raw.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35