JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A staple for me!

Reviewer2608335により May 02, 2016 に掲載

Been taking this for years, it has saved me in the past - when there appeared to be a blockage and nothing was helping - by doing the megadosing, and now I just take 2 in the evening before sleep. Though if I wasn't lazy I'd be taking it according to dosage.

not good

4989283664796492573により Apr 11, 2016 に掲載

no efekt at all

Primal defense probiotic

Reviewer2700121により Nov 30, 2015 に掲載

Westing of money, did not help my stomach problems, was feeling awful. Could not finish the pack, I've taken it for 2 or 3 weeks after that I through it out.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Jon Gabriels Personal Choice

TheGabrielMethodにより Oct 28, 2015 に掲載

I love Garden of Life products and I have used the " Primal Defense, HSO Probiotic Formula" for years.

Not awful

5141051762811624741により Jul 22, 2015 に掲載

This product didn't have any weird side effects, but my husband and I both took it and finished the bottle and neither of us felt any difference - good or bad. I tend to bloat easily and was hoping this would help cut that and help me be more regular. It didn't do either. My husband has a sensitive stomach and he was hoping this would just help him firm up his stools and settle his stomach more but it didn't. For the price, it wasn't worth it for us.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

We take this probiotic every morning!

Reviewer1221885により Jan 06, 2015 に掲載

This is a very good probiotic and you can take it a few times a day to keep your system built up. I love that you do not have to refrigerate which makes it easy to go along when traveling.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Expensive, but good stuff.

5303753494800669056により Dec 29, 2014 に掲載

I have found this product not, easily found elsewhere, with the specialized enzymes contained in it to have been helpful with regulating and normalizing my digestive problems caused by my many food sensitivities.

HORRIBLE!!!

Reviewer1278476により Oct 08, 2014 に掲載

Don't waste your money on these! They gave me and my boyfriend severe stomach cramps. Never felt that clean feeling you get from a good probiotic like PB brand which I love. Overpriced and didn't deliver! Overall, I think all Garden of Life products are overpriced.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

These do not work as well for me as Primal Defense 180 count!

Reviewer2250162により Aug 10, 2014 に掲載

I have systemic candidiasis and Primal Defense (bottle with 180 pills), helps control it. I hate to get personal but it changes the color of my poop to a green color, which is what it's supposed to do b/c the probiotic species will colonize. However, there's a catch, I bought this bottle (216 caps) as opposed to the bottle that has fewer caps and guess what? These are light green, and my poop did not turn green as well. Also, I didn't feel half as good with these as opposed to the bottle that has less pills (180) that are dark green. In my experience the bottle with the lower amount of pills that are a dark green color, work better for me! Just wanted to clarify this, b/c Primal Defense is a wonderful probiotic, but I def noticed a marked difference between this one and the lower count bottle of pills that they sell!

Good Defense

bhaktadasaにより Jul 30, 2014 に掲載

Since 2008 I am using the Primal Defense Pro Biotic. I have barely been sick over these last siz years other than a minor cold perhaps once in a year or two. I have confidence in this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 95