JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

the best!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

HealthandBeautyGirlにより Feb 04, 2014 に掲載

I used garden of life primal defense for over 10 years and had great results (initially for h-pylori treatment and ongoing for regularity and IBS symptoms). I switched to Gr8 dophilus, based on reviews, to save money. I have found no benefits from taking Gr8 dophilus. I will go back to primal defense despite the cost. I would give this 6 stars if I could. Really controls all IBS symptoms for me! Please click yes if this review helped you. :)

For Me, the Original PD Works Much Better than PD Ultra

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1797475により Dec 01, 2012 に掲載

This product (the non-Ultra version of Primal Defense) helped me get rid of a chronic pain in or close to my splenic (or left colic) flexure (where the transverse and descending colon join), and it normalized my BMs which tended towards constipation. However, when I switched to the Ultra version of Primal Defense, both these conditions returned. When I wrote to Garden of Life about this, they replied: "If you feel as though the regular Primal Defense formula worked well for you, you should consider switching back.  We always suggest that you stick with what works best for you as everyone is different." So when I switched back to this product (which has a somewhat different blend of probiotics than the Ultra), the pain disappeared and my stools normalized again. And, what's more, there is the added advantage of being less expensive than the Ultra form.

Awesome probiotic!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

This is an excellent, easy to take probiotic. The price is right for this bonus size with an extra 36 capsules. I have been taking 2 tablets per day in the morning and at night with a glass of water, and feel great. It helps to promote better immunity and regularity of bowels. I only wish I had tried this excellent product sooner! They don't require refrigeration, making them a good choice for ordering via mail. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Best probiotic out there

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2017707により Oct 16, 2008 に掲載

I have Crohn's disease, which is now known to be caused by bacteria. I've been taking Primal Defense for several years now, and it does a great job of keeping the levels of good bacteria in my gut high, which counteracts the bad bacteria. I wouldn't get any other probiotic.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

I believe Primal Defense cured me.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2599012により Sep 22, 2008 に掲載

I have had IBS for about ten years. The first five years I was in agony almost every day. Trigger foods were eliminated also, but as soon as I started taking Primal Defense I had relief. I still take it everyday and for the last year and a half, I have not had one episode of IBS. I thank God and Primal Defense. It keeps your intestines healthy. I will never stop taking it. Thank you

商品 1 - 5 の合計 91