JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Fills the void..

run4bearにより Sep 19, 2013 に掲載

I love the taste and the ingredients. I have no guilt when on the run and no time for preparing a meal. This fills the void and is good for me!

Pretty good

Reviewer2963354により Jul 02, 2012 に掲載

I bought this to try it out. It has a ok taste when blended with water but is much better when milk is used, so i recomend milk or milk substitutes.

Love it!

Reviewer1531293により Feb 03, 2012 に掲載

I mix it in 8oz of skim milk it tastes like chocolate milk and fills me up until luch time.

Not chocolatey

HweeLingにより Feb 01, 2012 に掲載

I don't really like the taste and need to quickly gulp down the drink as soon as possible. Won't be buying again

Good but...

Reviewer1107614により Feb 15, 2011 に掲載

it didn't keep me full. Cannot replace a meal.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good for the faint of heart

Reviewer2921911により Jan 28, 2011 に掲載

very tasty and more convenient than mixing your own ingredients together, I got if for my dad who would never make a shake on his own. He uses it as a breakfast replacement for the cereal/oatmeal junk he was eating before.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

VERY GOOD

Reviewer1661271により Sep 02, 2010 に掲載

This meal replacement shake works great for me. It keeps me full for hours. I was having daily headaches, but they have stopped since I started taking this. This also keeps me from getting lightheaded when I skip a meal--I've always had low blood sugar problems. I like how much protein is in this- it does have 20 or so grams of carbs, though. I started taking this on Monday and by Wednesday morning I had lost 10 lbs- I don't know if it is solely from the drink, because I also stopped eating bread, potatoes, rice, and sugar...BUT it definitely helped me eat less!

smooth taste

Reviewer3006887により Aug 16, 2010 に掲載

This product is very tasty,not chalky.

Not the best...

Reviewer1934876により Jun 09, 2010 に掲載

Very good smell, tolerable taste, too much fiber as a consequence diarrhoea. I do not recommend for those who has sensitive belly. The nutrient content is almost perfect that was the reason I ordered it but considering the above mentioned facts I'm not satisfied with the product and I will never order it again.

Great product!

Reviewer1483457により Apr 23, 2010 に掲載

I have had frequent gum surgeries. When I have the surgery, I have to eat high protein. My dentist always comments on how well I heal.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28