JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Daisy22

Reviewer1614952により Oct 14, 2008 に掲載

The product did not really work for me. I was expecting a more aggressive approach with Perfect Cleanse.

average

Reviewer3136763により Oct 17, 2007 に掲載

OK Not as effective as others

Okay

Reviewer1863091により Mar 10, 2009 に掲載

You can get the same effect from 2 fiber caplets before bed. You can't use it and go to work, the gas passing is too much.

Good but difficult

Reviewer1533482により Dec 08, 2009 に掲載

This product seems to work really good - when I could remember to take it at the right times. I had such a difficult time remembering to take it in the 3 steps required; and I did have difficulty getting the powder down. I guess I would do much better with a one-tablet cleanse.

cleanse

Reviewer1604064により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

it was not like a normal colon cleanse it is just a cleanse

Reviewer1392268により Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

I didn't notice any difference while taking it, except for horrible flatulence. I think, chorela is more useful

Not so much

Reviewer2244417により Apr 20, 2009 に掲載

I've always had a 'slow' metabolism, never been a daily eliminator. I thought I'd give this a try. For me, no changes in daily elimination-just the most horrid gas. Perhaps things were trying to change but my slow-moving system was only going to allow so much to happen and the kit didn't seem to do it for me. Can't say as I'd be able to recommend this as it did not do for me what it claimed. If it was supposed to 'move' things along in about 10 days then it should have done that. I don't like the idea of having to use an additional kit for another 10 days if the first kit are all it is supposed to require.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not what I had expected...

Reviewer2763453により Jan 29, 2009 に掲載

I followed the directions exactly but saw no real results. I was extremely disappointed, to say the least. The only reason I give it two stars is because I assume it did something for my body which is better than having done no cleanse at all. However, I didn't feel or see any real results.

Not Sure

Reviewer1694742により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

I took this mostly as prescribed but maintained my normal eating habits. I can't say it did much for me except made me uncomfortable sometimes.

Body Cleanse

Reviewer1029338により Nov 24, 2007 に掲載

Not totally happy with it. How I have to take it before and after supper and drink a nasty drink.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 55