JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Looking Forward to Trying

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1428274により Oct 28, 2011 に掲載

I haven't tried Perfect Cleanse yet but will after I return from vacation. I am looking forward to trying it because I feel that I need a good cleaning out of my system. After trying other Garden of Life products and being satisfied with them, I believe Perfect Cleanse will be just as satisfactory for me. Plus, I trust that all of the products of the Garden of Life brand are made based on a real desire for people to be the healthiest they can be because of Joran Rubin's continual devotion to being healthy the way God planned us to be using the things God created.

Love this!

Reviewer1183385により Jan 20, 2009 に掲載

I use this product two or three times a year. Easy to use. I do not mind the taste of the fiber at all, as a matter of fact I enjoy it mixed with Just Cranberry juice with added water and a few drops of stevia. I use the big container of the fiber too, (purchased separately)whenever I want to help rid my body of toxins.

Nancy Nurse

Reviewer2950984により Nov 02, 2008 に掲載

Complete and easy to do.

Garden of Life - Perfect cleanse is a good experience

Reviewer1384762により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

Garden of Life - Perfect cleanse is a good experience. It made me move my bowel everyday, sometimes 2x a day without effort and no feeling of discomfort at all - no diarrhea feeling. Also, it helped me get rid of toxins inside my body. I really felt clean from within!

Garden of Life, Perfect Cleanse

Reviewer1275975により Oct 25, 2007 に掲載

Very easy to use. Does not disrupt daily routine. Lives up to the claim of being a very gentle cleanse

商品 11 - 15 の合計 54