JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

cleanse worked

Reviewer1114125により Mar 10, 2009 に掲載

I used the Perfect Cleanse for the 10 days. It really did make my stomache feel better

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I Do NOT Recommend this...

Reviewer2998582により Apr 12, 2009 に掲載

I found no difference whatever after using this product. The only thing I noticed was I continually felt bloated and gassy - not fun!

The Perfect Dud!!

Reviewer2678051により May 31, 2009 に掲載

How do you spell, C-O-N-S-T-I-P-A-T-I-O-N!! I did not even complete this 10 day cleanse. On day one I felt some rumbling, and the next day was anticipating the bowel movement as the instructions stated, but that did not occur. On day four I felt constipated and let my intestinal tract work itself out by eating foods high in fiber (did not wish to go the way of the laxative). Obviously, this cleansing product did not work for me. I commend iHerb for its fast shipping and really great product offering.

Didn't work for me

Reviewer1332203により Apr 29, 2008 に掲載

I am very regular in regards to elimination. No problems at all. I made the soup you are to eat and followed all the instructions. I had no movement for almost 3 days and then got the runs and could not leave the house. I stopped taking the product after 4 days as it was making my stomach very noisy. Try a different product. If I could give 0 stars, I would have.

Garden of Life, Perfect Cleanse system

Reviewer1771054により Sep 16, 2009 に掲載

I loved this product. It was easy to use and didn't interfere with my day-to-day schedule. The capsules were easy to swallow. Great product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Perfect cleanse was perfect...

Reviewer2846111により Sep 22, 2009 に掲載

At first I thought the cleanse was doing nothing but by the 4th day I was starting to feel "Balanced". I feel like it really worked and I plan on reordering another soon. It removed a lot of water weight too.

Loved This!

Reviewer3179454により Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

This was so easy to use, and worked very efficiently. Will definitely buy again in 6 months time. highly recommend.

Good one

Keithaにより Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

I loved the timetable of taking this- only in the evening. After course I felt so much lighter that I'd really recommend it to anyone who lives in a big polluted city and consumes small amounts of fiber

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Cleanse product is great!

Reviewer1233100により May 03, 2009 に掲載

This is a great product - I use it 2-3 times a year. I keep one kit on hand - it's so easy to use and not at all disruptive to every day life.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

comments

Reviewer1295799により Apr 26, 2010 に掲載

I think it is very good product I recommend it

商品 21 - 30 の合計 54