JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Perfect cleanse

5302781962227936516により Mar 29, 2015 に掲載

I've used this product before a few times. I really like this cleanse. it does not cause discomfort such as diarrhea so it can be used on a trip or at home. For best results it is recommended to stick to a strict diet for the 10 days when you are using it. Most important is to avoid dairy, heavy carbs (sugar, starches, etc), preservatives, alcohol. Best way is to eat vegan, five times a day. Fruits in the morning twice, a vegetable soup during the day twice, and fresh salad with lots of fiber vegetables in the evening (these fibers play nicely together with the fibers from the cleanse). It's not very hard to do for 10 days but the results are fantastic - feeling of lightness, cleanness, lots of energy.

clean body

5564243265911522365により Jan 23, 2015 に掲載

I did use 10 day this product so easy to used and just simple amazing .. I will order again ..Thanks for shipping ..

Excellent

5302943264634277290により Dec 03, 2012 に掲載

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent services provided by iHerb.com.

Good product

5141863335369548583により Nov 21, 2012 に掲載

Easy as said.

Good one

Keithaにより Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

I loved the timetable of taking this- only in the evening. After course I felt so much lighter that I'd really recommend it to anyone who lives in a big polluted city and consumes small amounts of fiber

Loved This!

Reviewer3179454により Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

This was so easy to use, and worked very efficiently. Will definitely buy again in 6 months time. highly recommend.

Very Good

Reviewer3198320により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

Thank you very much, this is a "perfect Cleanse" in that I can do work or play around it.

great cleanse!

Reviewer2838328により Jul 31, 2010 に掲載

this was a great cleanse to do - it was easy and didn't disrupt your day. all pills and powders were taken at dinner and before bed - a pretty easy program to follow! it did a great job - i'm also taking the detoxifiber as a follow-up after the cleanse as they recommended. garden of life makes wonderful products!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

comments

Reviewer1295799により Apr 26, 2010 に掲載

I think it is very good product I recommend it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Perfect cleanse was perfect...

Reviewer2846111により Sep 22, 2009 に掲載

At first I thought the cleanse was doing nothing but by the 4th day I was starting to feel "Balanced". I feel like it really worked and I plan on reordering another soon. It removed a lot of water weight too.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24