JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Strong Baby

Reviewer3219639により Mar 29, 2011 に掲載

Everytime I go to the doctor and listen to my baby's heartbeat, it is really strong. I don't know if this is the contributor of this, but my child seems to be as healthy as a horse.

Love Garden of life

Reviewer1790052により May 25, 2011 に掲載

Garden of life is by far one of the most outstanding health products I have ever used! I have never been unhappy with anything from this company!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very healthy for expecting moms

Reviewer3069222により Oct 28, 2009 に掲載

My naturopath tested this product on me and he said it was an excellent product, that it should definitly one to take.

Excellent product

Reviewer2993727により Feb 24, 2010 に掲載

These are great products. The pills are small and easy to swallow. The strawberry flavor helps mask the fish taste and the quality of the product is very good.

Great!

5747473448344189800により Jan 19, 2013 に掲載

The only non-vegan DHA supplement I've bought for both of my pregnancies. My stomach never reminds me that I've swallowed fish oil and that is a huge score in my book!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fantastic and highly recommended!!

BeastosGaliにより Feb 03, 2016 に掲載

I have tried many different brands of fish oil - including tablets and liquid. Even though they say they are tasteless or are 'lemon flavoured' etc, they all still have that fishy taste or aftertaste. These tablets, however, are fantastic! No fishy taste or aftertaste, and no fishy reflux. They are wonderful. Soft gel caps are easy to swallow too. They do have a faint strawberry smell, however they don't taste like strawberry, so don't be put off by this. They actually taste like nothing, which to me, is wonderful. I will definitely keep purchasing these!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ok, but Strawberry Flavor doesn't mean a thing.

Reviewer1977131により Oct 05, 2009 に掲載

These pills are ok when I take them at the beginning of a meal. If not, the fishy taste gets me occasionally. I have NEVER noticed a pleasing "strawberry flavor". The aftertaste is strictly fish. please note that I am still in the morning sickness stage. my comments may not apply to my whole pregnancy. :)

TTC Support 2

Reviewer3112181により Jan 17, 2011 に掲載

Can do without the strawberry flavor, and just have plain veggie caps as this doesn't make a difference once you burp! So far so good as taking this for TTC project as well.

Garden of Life, Oceans Mom, Prenatal DHA, Strawberry Flavor, 30 Softgels

5181287336847010958により Oct 16, 2012 に掲載

i like the strawberry smell taste

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5464803029196751073により Jan 13, 2013 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16