JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Garden of Life, リビングマルチ,最適フォーミュラ, 252ベッジキャプレット (Discontinued Item)

¥5,959

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Night And Day Difference

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3165219により Nov 18, 2008 に掲載

My digestive system is unable to tolerate any other multi-vitamin supplements, but because this product is in such a natural, body-ready form, I have no problems digesting it at all... which for me is a miracle. I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, and have noticed a DRAMATIC difference in my energy levels and my general health when I take this supplement. At one point I stopped taking it for a while, and as a result my health went downhill quickly. Later on I started taking it again, the difference was like night and day. So, although my budget is tight, I will sacrifice just about anything in order to be able to afford this... it has made such a huge difference to my health and given me some of my life back!!!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

I look forward to taking this

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1473773により Mar 20, 2007 に掲載

You know something is going right when you look forward to taking your multi vitamin. My body knows this is good for me... I crave it.

Great vitamin

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3153020により Aug 08, 2007 に掲載

This vitamin provides the whole foods my body needs and reduces my cravings for junk.

Feeling Better

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1270539により Mar 28, 2009 に掲載

I have noticed an overall improvement in my well being since I began taking these vitamins. I would recommend taking with food. I have been ordering from iherb for years. Wish all online businesses were this dependable.

Garden of Life living multi

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1986221により Mar 23, 2008 に掲載

The best vitamins I've ever taken.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 23