JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great!!!

Reviewer1407130により May 11, 2012 に掲載

This is one of the best coconut oil i have used and it just has a great taste and smell, not too strong. I use it mostly on my bread instead of butter and i love it. I have also used it to cook with and it is just as good!!!

Garden of Life coconut oil

Reviewer1017130により Oct 27, 2011 に掲載

Very good quality. I use it daily in my meals and also as a skin moisturizer.

My favorite coconut oil

eldeenにより May 24, 2012 に掲載

I use coconut oil on a daily basis, and have tried most of those who are here at iHerb. This is my favorite. It smells and tastes fantastic, and it works great on dry skin as well. I love that this coconut oil is organic and extra virgin, that it comes in a large quantity and that it is in a glass jar and not in plastic one. :)

good stuff

Reviewer1075233により Nov 01, 2011 に掲載

a classic.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Glass jar, good quality,low price

Reviewer1899257により Sep 08, 2012 に掲載

Glass jar, good quality,low price. I use it as a lotion, to shave with, in the sun and as after-sun. Eating it is however the main use, it tasts great. If you are raw vegan it is great to keep your body heat up. Vegetables can cool you down, this fat will keep you warm. Even in winter. Great pre-work out supplement. Love Norway

Really nice product!

Reviewer1993523により Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

With a wonderful smell and taste of coconut.

Love it

Reviewer2094988により Nov 25, 2011 に掲載

I love this coconut oil. It tast great

great product

Reviewer2138214により May 22, 2012 に掲載

love this oil, great to cook with and good for the skin too.

The best

Reviewer2355794により Apr 16, 2012 に掲載

Use this for raw chocolate, smoothies and as a cooking oil.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I really like the clean coconut smell

Reviewer2357101により Jul 13, 2012 に掲載

This is the best coconut oil. There are some that come close but the Garden of Life seems to have something the others don't have. I've been trying to name it and the closest I can come to is the way it smells. It's clean and very sweet smelling with the pure coconut essence coming through. I love it.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 200