JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

my favorite coconut oil so far

Reviewer2381186により Mar 27, 2011 に掲載

A stable healthy oil that will help you absorb more fat soluble vitamins. I slick back my hair with this instead of using chemical products. Love this particular brand because it's in a nice glass container and tastes great.

Good Product

Reviewer3075336により Jun 24, 2012 に掲載

Good Product, i always run out sooner than i would like too, which is a bummer especially as this is 25$. My advice would be to use it sparingly.

Really nice product!

Reviewer1993523により Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

With a wonderful smell and taste of coconut.

Great!!!

Reviewer1407130により May 11, 2012 に掲載

This is one of the best coconut oil i have used and it just has a great taste and smell, not too strong. I use it mostly on my bread instead of butter and i love it. I have also used it to cook with and it is just as good!!!

Veldig god!

Reviewer2526890により May 16, 2012 に掲載

Mye kokos olje for pengene sammenlignet med f.eks. cocosa som koster nesten 300 for 500 ml.. Veldig god smak :)Det er litt mer lukt og smak på denne i forhold til cocosa sin :) Bruker denne til å lage energibarer og sjokolade.

great product

Reviewer2138214により May 22, 2012 に掲載

love this oil, great to cook with and good for the skin too.

My favorite coconut oil

eldeenにより May 24, 2012 に掲載

I use coconut oil on a daily basis, and have tried most of those who are here at iHerb. This is my favorite. It smells and tastes fantastic, and it works great on dry skin as well. I love that this coconut oil is organic and extra virgin, that it comes in a large quantity and that it is in a glass jar and not in plastic one. :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good extra virgin coconut oil

dittaevaにより Jun 03, 2012 に掲載

Nice texture, tasty, and not too strong taste. No bad after taste. It is somewhat impractical to scoop last bit of oil because of the height of the jar.

Coconut oil extra virgin

Reviewer1650627により Jun 12, 2012 に掲載

Love it! I use it in everything, cold and hot. Addicted to this!

very good

Reviewer1591298により Jun 12, 2012 に掲載

product is very good, has nice coconut scent, I use it a lot and will buy again

商品 21 - 30 の合計 200