JA

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Excellent product

Reviewer1535135により Jan 05, 2010 に掲載

This oil is fragrant and delicious and stands the test of comparison with other organic extra virgin coconut oils when held up together and sniffed. Can't recommend highly enough.

High Quality Coconut Oil

Reviewer1704035により Sep 14, 2009 に掲載

Glass container and good sealing top is all one could ask for to carry a great extra virgin coconut oil.

Coconut

Reviewer2533106により Nov 19, 2009 に掲載

Excellent product... I use it for my face, my hair and my food!

My favorite

Reviewer2089428により Nov 24, 2009 に掲載

I love this coconut oil product. Extra virgin coconut oil has so many great benefits I make sure to use it every day!

alive!

SonyaWorleyにより Feb 04, 2010 に掲載

All coconut oil are NOT the same. it's way it is processed. most coconut oil is not good for you because of the way it is processed. Garden of Life is the real deal, even smells wonderful. you can use it in your hair, nails, skin, cook with it and use it in smoothies. yummies. it is delightful. it also fights candidate. that is why i started using it. Enjoy

coconut oil

Reviewer1858367により Feb 06, 2010 に掲載

Absolutly love this, it gives your food a wonderful taste, were even putting it in the bath! leaves your skin sooo soft, highly recommend this and you have a customer for life A1************

Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Reviewer1312913により Jan 08, 2012 に掲載

The best coconut oil I have ever tasted! Apart from using it for cooking, I enjoy the sweet, smooth, clean taste right off the spoon. It is heavenly and I am sticking with this brand. Also, great value when compared to pricing elsewhere.

Love my coconut oil

Reviewer2928719により Mar 06, 2010 に掲載

This was the first time that I decided to use coconut oil for cooking and I loved it. It's a brilliant product - organic, healthy, nicely smelling and tasting and it is in a glass jar (so, no nasty BPAs). Even my husband got converted. We are not going to use any other oil for cooking anymore. This one is simply the best! Now I am advertising it to all my friends and family. Good news spread quickly :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The *best* coconut oil, period!

Reviewer2609561により Mar 16, 2010 に掲載

The best coconut oil by the best supplement company, Garden of Life. Their coconut oil is the only one I've tried that actually smells like fresh, delicious coconuts! Really great product. My skin is clearer, smooth, my energy is incredibly high and my appetite is normalized. I love coconut oil by Garden of Life.

Excellent product...

Reviewer2463068により Mar 17, 2010 に掲載

Have used coconut oil for several years now. It is the only oil we cook with. This brand is very fresh and I like that it is in a glass jar. Would Highly Recommend!

商品 91 - 100 の合計 200