JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Garden Greens, Protein Shake,Energizing Drink,Vanilla

Reviewer2181638により Jun 23, 2011 に掲載

This drink has changed its formula! It is now has an unnatural yellow color and a bitter taste. It is undrinkable. I hate to report this because my family use to love this product. I have awarded it one star too many.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I would give it 5 stars if it didnt have SOY in it.

Reviewer3078981により Aug 05, 2011 に掲載

There is soy in this product, if it were organic soy.. i would also have given this product 5 stars. But if you are wondering what i mean just look up the dangers of soy protien isolate and if this soy was organic then it would have definatley put ORGANIC soy. so... Garden Greens, please change this to ORGANIC soy!

EXCELLENT

Reviewer2950227により Aug 27, 2009 に掲載

LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND WILL ORDER AGAIN. TASTE IS CREAMY, TASTEFUL AND IT WORKS. IHERB WILL HAVE ME FOR CUSTOMER FOR A LONE TIME!

Good Taste

Reviewer2544381により Nov 20, 2009 に掲載

My Fiance, really likes the taste - and he has gained a little weight - which was his goal =)

Excellent Tasting Protein

Reviewer1994047により Nov 26, 2009 に掲載

I like the chocolate as my staple, but vanilla is good for variety. Having tried just about every protein powder out there, Garden Green's is my favorite. Mixed with water alone it is delicous, but with a couple tablespoons of the acaisplash it's even better.

WINNER

Reviewer1773355により Jan 12, 2010 に掲載

This is probably the best tasting of the protein shakes. Delicious.

Good Size, Good Price, Natural Ingredients

HerbalGardenにより Dec 07, 2012 に掲載

We liked this product- Good taste, size and Value. Use coupon code QLB957 for $10 off any purchase today.

Protein Shake

Reviewer1132012により May 23, 2010 に掲載

Great product to support my protein needs. Pretty good flavor and great before or after a workout!

Great Tasting Shake

Reviewer1717722により Jul 25, 2010 に掲載

I purchased the protein powder as a meal replacement for weight loss. I am lactose intolerant and can mix the powder with water. I have mixed with fruit in the blender, as well. It is quite tasty. Will purchase again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Amazing taste, quality, price (review from Australia)

Reviewer2575355により Sep 22, 2010 に掲載

I generally buy organic food but need to eat breakfast 'every' day and increase my protein intake. But could not find a good tasting natural product. Please read food labels because you will be amazed by the rubbish that can go into protein powders. Not this one - EXCELLENT - more manufactures should raise their standards to this. Try Double-Choc, very good.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18