JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great way to get greens!

Reviewer2434925により Jan 09, 2013 に掲載

I like the taste of this powder and it's a nice alternative to the "earthy" greens that many people can't stomach. I usually throw a half a scoop into my smoothie. Sometimes a full scoop is a little too sweet. Also great to use in conjunction with other powders to balance them out! NOTE: For whatever reason iHerb does not seem to list the ingredients properly. The product contains: Greens Blend [Aloe vera leaf, Hawaiian blue-green algae , barley grass, wheat grass, alfalfa, chlorella, dulse, green tea extract, kombu seaweed, nori seaweed and wakame seaweed], Prebiotic Fiber Blend [gum acacia, beet fiber, oat fiber, soy fiber, apple pectin], sweetener blend [fructose, cherry juice crystals, orange juice crystals], natural flavors, guar gum, xanthan gum, Super ORAC Berry Blend [cranberry, bilberry fruit extract, blueberry, elderberry and raspberry], citric acid, Super ORAC Vegetable Blend [broccoli, carrots, tomato, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, beet, celery, kale, spinach, radish, leek or yellow pepper, onion, cabbage, garlic], Lo Han Guo extract, malic acid, silica and Plant Based Enzyme Blend [amylase, lactase, neutral protease, lipase and cellulose].

Garden Greens Drink Mix

Reviewer2383764により Apr 18, 2009 に掲載

An excellent product - a tasty way to get the much needed fruit and vegetable requirements each day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tastes pretty good for a greens powder

Reviewer2665939により Oct 03, 2010 に掲載

I like the taste of this product. The ingredients are extensive but a little low, in my estimation, with the marine vegitation. I would like to see more spirulina and dulce in it but this was certianly alter the taste and since the taste is one reason I buy this product I supplement what I would like to add. Overall it is a very good product.

Don`t like the taste

Reviewer2435376により Jan 07, 2010 に掲載

Taste horrible!

Garden Greens

Reviewer3280098により Sep 17, 2011 に掲載

Like I said in the last review, I can't go without my Garden Greens drinks. I love them all. Keep up the good work.

Good Supplement & Tasty

Reviewer1994047により Nov 26, 2009 に掲載

I have one of these a day instead of a snack with water and it tastes very good and sweet. I feel good drinking Garden Greens' products daily.

Worked well with the Martha Vinyard detox program

Reviewer3057291により May 05, 2009 に掲載

I decided to do the Martha Vinyard diet detox and they offer these products on their website. I ordered from iHerb instead and recieved my delivery waaaaaay faster than those who ordered from MV. The flavor is tolerable and dissolves better if you let it sit for about 5-10 minutes before consuming.

Love this product

5718690863237822133により Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

I mix 1/2 scoop with Greens Today Raw Superfood. Have it every morning and I feel a difference right away...I love it. Keeps me going till noon. Sometimes I'll have the combination for supper.

Tasty

5019985149929040005により Nov 26, 2013 に掲載

I like sweet and flavoured stuff so this is to my taste. I almost cannot believe that a greens product can taste like that. If the advertised content is for real and the flavour is not artificial I can consider this product a very good deal.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

elraphaにより Jan 20, 2013 に掲載

good. nice taste