JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

excellent product

Reviewer1914963により Aug 07, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking this product for about 2 months now (max dosage). I can feel that it is beginning to balance out my hormones & may have even brought back my period. Gaia is an outstanding company.

awesome tincture!

Reviewer2408938により Aug 27, 2009 に掲載

This made my last month a PMS free month! My boyfriend is happy as well :-) Thank you!

Excellent product!

Reviewer1876403により Feb 27, 2009 に掲載

Gaia provides excellent quality herbs. This one is no exception. Great for female ailments. Definitely reccomended.

vitex

Reviewer3190417により Jun 27, 2009 に掲載

excellent support and cleanser!

smoothes the swings

Reviewer1991495により Jun 07, 2011 に掲載

If you have rough periods or are going through menopause, this will smooth out the hormone swings very nicely.

works but tastes bad

Reviewer2262549により Nov 26, 2010 に掲載

I've tasted better elixirs than this, but putting it into gel caps works. Gaia herbs are the strongest I've found.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Taste

Reviewer1307308により May 31, 2010 に掲載

This product has great herbs that are good for balancing hormones but it tastes horrible. If you can stomach it then more power to you.

This works!

Reviewer3284601により Jan 10, 2012 に掲載

I find this Vitex to be a wonderful product. I have noticed a big improvement in mood and much less discomfort, breast tenderness & cramping before and during menstruation. Highly recommend.

Vitex

Reviewer2626098により Oct 14, 2012 に掲載

I think it's good, I haven't used it yet. I'll update later.

Balancing

Reviewer2535502により Feb 25, 2015 に掲載

I started using these about 4 months ago as I was having hot flushes before my period. It definitely has reduced the intensity and the frequency of hot flushes. I feel all in all that it has balanced my hormonal system. It also has reduced the cramping to zero or none on the first day of my perid. I can function normally, withut feeling overwhelmed. In the past I had to rest a lot on the first day of period asI felt nauseous, crmpy and weak. This has changed now thanks to the Gaia Herbs. I am very gratefeul for that.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15