JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

No more itch!

Reviewer2818970により Jun 21, 2011 に掲載

My eyes hv been constantly itchy, dry but I didn't like liquid eye drops so this product taken one per day has eliminated the itch, reduce eye fatigue fm reading on ipad, iphone n pc... My eyes really feel very comfortable and clear all the time!

What the doctor orders.

Reviewer1026535により May 13, 2009 に掲載

Our eye doctor suggested that my husband and I take a minimum of 10 mg of lutein. This product has it and more.

it works

Reviewer1132867により Nov 02, 2013 に掲載

I have a risk of glaucoma in my left eyeball, detected many year ago. Essentially I was told that my left eyeball is "not stable" (to put it simply). My left eyeball used to get "inflamed" whenever the pressure builds up. After many years on this product, the weaker eyeball still gets "inflamed" but the "inflammation" is milder and I can alleviate easily with heaps of eye "humidifiers". So... thank you very much. I would like to continue with good eye health for a long time more.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

happy with this, eyes feel pretty good

Reviewer1936264により May 07, 2012 に掲載

I'm taking this as a preventative measure mostly, but I like the hefty amount of lutein (etc) in easy-to-swallow capsules.

Gaia Vision Enhancement

5205619602256285291により May 23, 2016 に掲載

After 3 weeks, I have noticed an improvement in vision.. My eyes are not as bloodshot and I am able to read my computer screen without magnifiers. My vision is getting better every week.

Vision Enhancement

Reviewer1211097により Nov 29, 2009 に掲載

I take this for prevention of future eye problems. Hope it works!

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6