Gaia Herbs, Thyroid Support, 120 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps

¥ 3100.86
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Lineage of hypothyroidism nipped in the bud

Posted by Reviewer2585063 on Aug 07, 2011

I, like all the women before me as far back as my mother can remember, suffer from hypothyroidism. I am not severe; just mild to moderate. This product picks me up and dusts me off. I find that when I exercise and take this supplement, I can lose weight and keep it off. My hair is no longer falling out in handfuls on a daily basis, and my body temp is not so low that my existence as a living being is in question. This product works for me. Gaia herbs work for me.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 From California on Oct 24, 2011

I was on levoxyl for ten years and thought I would be on the drug for the rest of my life. Well, for three years now I have been taking this product and I am doing amazingly well!!!! I went to several alternative doctors and no-one ever wanted to get me off the drug. I just made up my mind one day that I could do it and i began cutting down - eventually switching over to the Gaia thyroid support. I am writing this for people that may think it is not possible - to give them hope. : )

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3218494 From Texas on Nov 30, 2010

This product lowered my TSH level from 5.3 (many doctors will start thyroid meds at 5 and over) to 2.1 in 3 months. Really works, highly recommended and iHerb has the best price.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1608715 From California on Nov 11, 2010

I have a severe case of hypothyroidism. My autoimmune system was extremely low. I've been taking Lthyroxine for a year and felt some better but still no energy, hair falling, nails breaking, itching etc. Just could not work in the same capacity. Upon taking thyroid support for four months now, I immediately felt more energy, improvement in my memory, hair stop falling etc. I couldn't believe how normal I was feeling. I recommend it!! No joke its an excellent product.

Excellent formula!

Posted by Reviewer2224245 From North Carolina on Apr 16, 2010

Gaia herbs are of the highest quality, and this product has helped me heal my thyroid, along with iodine supplementation and acetyl-L-tyrosine.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST