JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

never used it

Reviewer2584229により Mar 31, 2015 に掲載

because there is saw palmetto and i have no intrest to interupt testo turning into DHT

Male Libido support

4622833862794280572により Mar 19, 2014 に掲載

Superior quality product, excellent results!More

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiyにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

This is a very comprehensive blend of herbs to boost male libido and vitality! Horn y goat weed is used for increasing libido by making you horn y! It works gently by slowly increasing the desire. Tribulus Terretris is known to boost testosterone level naturally without steriods. It is great way to boost muscle, athletic performance, libido, fertility, motivation to work hard, performance, energy level, lift mood, improve concentration and etc. Yoihimbe is a very strong stimulant. However, it tends to increase blood pres sure, increase heartbeat rates, can make me light headed (at higher dosages) and increased body temperature (your partner will probably notice too). This is not for those with heart problems. I have a love-hate relationship with yoihime. It works very well but I don’t like the side effects. For this product, yoihimbe is ranked 4th by weight so the side effect isn’t too strong (Normally, it is used as the 1st ingredient by weight). Be careful not to take this supplement near sleeping time as it might keep you awake. The capsules are vegan, not big and easy to swallow. The product also uses a glas s bottle which is les s likely to leak oxygen as compared to plastic container. Personally, I find that it works very well. Since the herbs are in liquid-phyto cap, it can be easily absorbed by the body and you can time it prior to action ^^. Pricewise, it is reasonable since it works well. Generally, I don’t take 3 daily and one bottle can last a bit longer. Buy the bigger bottle to save cost! Check out my page for more reviews!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good Stuff

MikeMemberにより Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

I use this in combination with other similar supplements + vitamin E. Works for me!

it works well

4954376993398993664により Jun 06, 2013 に掲載

it works well, i feel better...

Great product

Reviewer1475792により Feb 11, 2013 に掲載

Great product, works great in long term

very good product

Reviewer3116729により Feb 26, 2012 に掲載

will order again

Not working at all

Reviewer3223005により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

I wanted to use this product to get extra volume but it does not make a difference at all. Only change I notice is increased heart rate and that's a concern to me.

The best of the breed

Reviewer1222710により Feb 04, 2011 に掲載

I've tried several herbal cures for my low level libido and this one had the least side effects and really worked for me. I had used Gala's version before with success and decided to try some lower cost alternatives. I came back to it after a few months of no success. The one thing to know; it takes a couple weeks taking the herb before the full benefits are noticed.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good combo

Reviewer2122633により Jun 17, 2010 に掲載

this combination formula is very effective.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12